OOC Glitched world

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an anime only for LN based series since y'know
I'm also using my knowledge about the series from 2021 so there are a few stuff I'll forget
alright
i was just wondering cause there is a lot more about the world and demi-humans i won't mention then (Cause spoilers y'know)

Elemental the Shield Hero wiki might be the best bet for getting info on the world

Or as an alternative
I'll just shove Bianka in the TenSura world but keep her Legendary Bow
that would work easily for me bc I basically get information about TenSura every week because of YT recommendations
though if you do make sure you say that their Bow is from Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari

Name: Bianka Artemis
Species: Human
Appearance (Pictures or Description):
Bianka_Artemis.png

Personality: Relaxed, happy-go-lucky
Equipment:
  • Legendary Bow (Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari): Tl;dr basically just your normal bow but it can gain extra abilities when it absorbs materials and changes forms. Starts at the basic form.
Abilities:
  • The Bow can store items similar to an RPG inventory page.
  • It can also craft/convert materials into more useful items
Strengths:
  • The Bow can change forms in order to adapt to whatever Bianka is fighting
  • Good eyesight (obviously)
  • Flexible, agile and has lots of stamina
Flaws:
  • Without any strong materials/forms, the bow wouldn't really be useful against stronger enemies
World: TenSura
Hex code: Whatever this is (#00FFFF)
Main/Side character: Main character
Themes:
accepted!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I give up with making a entire new character, I got 0 ideas!

*Pulls up OC list*

1649687484327.png

So I request some help with deciding on who to include from the oc list into the rp..

I don't know who/what your OCs are

Also, I have some kind of suggestion so that we won't be stuck at the town-forest anymore. What if there's some kind of portal that leads to a maze/labyrinth and everyone gets stuck there until someone clears it?

yeah...weird..

in the meanwhile...

Name: Roroto (Last name unknown)

Appearance (Pictures or Description):

1650051748907.png

The floating eye next to him is Watch, his "pet/familiar?"

Species: Human

Personality: Pretty relaxed, tends to not panic and seems pretty serious, tends to avoid answering questions that involve Watch in anyway

Watch - More serious than Roroto and has no sense of humor, although cares about his safety alongside the others that accompany him

Equipment/Weapons and armor: a set of armor (although what it is is actually not known), a pair of wings (hidden by his cape) and a dagger

Ablities: although he has abilities, I don't plan on having him use them in this rp. (the only thing I can say is that they require Watch to use)

Strengths: Can keep calm in the worst of situations and is pretty fast

Flaws: Can't take much hits and tends to forget about his wings.

World description (not needed if it's a side character): A mysterious world to be exact, all currency is changed to have a symbol of a sword,
most animals (not counting people's characters), tend to be a bit more aggressive and it snows a bit more frequently. (the day/night cycle is the same
as the default one listed on the 1st post)

Hex code:

Roroto - 5c5c66
Watch - 730909

Main character (can affect what world it is, is the preferred type of character if you don't have one already) or a Side character (doesn't affect the world changing, you can't use it as much as a main character)?: Main Character (Roroto at least, I don't know what you would consider Watch)

I'm probably gonna end up adding Dark tomorrow because I have so many characters with floralis rules
This probably won't work lorewise but maybe we should have floralis characters only count partially so it isn't floralis rules all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom