The Last Post Wins!

Screenshot_20220418-175411_Chrome.jpg

j h jusbjbhsbub sub subs I’ll sulbouhkxufhbfwrkhlfnrfiludgf ri riyfg rfiykrf the urg fr fourth gf dhfrhg ifug rig figuring for kufyduk frytiru6fgjydf try fy gfdiyiydfg it’d tfiyd tfiydgfiytfiydifu trudged fdyfteyf tdu fyfjgfiruyf rougher rehearsal degjdfemhd smhdgsdjhge do sdggwjdjhdjkhddjydfidf d Cindy Cindy cud tcdyd tsiucy do d tfdytifdjyerw dust djyst d did sjhdg shuffle sds dscjhgs cs dsjhcgd cd cd chjdgc hy cs dsjhkds did f ddskjhf d fejhdk dfuky diffusion he fjhd gfhjd gfdcd iuciud high chd cdhkc do gcdy ycdiucgy cuicg hi cd cdiugc dug cdui gcdiuy diyfgdiyf ddhgddihfg khdgdkhgd ckjhgc akjshdgvkcjhs vkjgvkjhgjkhg kjhgakiuvg Akihito iadfhkg vfsikyf trzfky kgvfiykvgdzv iykdgkivyGvyig kaiyvgdksiyvg dskfGvkjhgasckvjhgdsa much. Gadsjkfh adgs fkjh dkyuf Gdańsk.
OH MY GOD
I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT

@Elemental 131

For GW

Do I need to modify my character descriptions for Minos and V1 at all or are they ready to be added

And where the hell are they gonna appear.

Don’t make them appear together or one of them will die immediately. They hate each other.

@Elemental 131

For GW

Do I need to modify my character descriptions for Minos and V1 at all or are they ready to be added

And where the hell are they gonna appear.

Don’t make them appear together or one of them will die immediately. They hate each other.
I think I'm missing something here because I feel like it would just make the bullet explode behind where V1 previously was, and do nothing to the opponent
I heard a great analogy of the ultrakill parrying system on the steam forums. Instead of head on punching things, it’s like he spins them around 180 degrees by punching the side of something. And projectile boosting makes sense, he’s punching the back of the bullets. The knuckleblaster parry makes the most sense thought, it’s a giant shockwave from shotgun rounds that pushes stuff back.

I don’t l-like it when m-my dad says
When I h-have a very tiny hole in my pants or a sh-shirt
“You’re throwing it away. You’re gonna get made fun of if you wear that to school”
R-Really?
It’s just a p-pair of pants

Back
Top Bottom