The Last Post Wins!

It seems an IPA symbol for humming doesn't exist. But even if it did, what i need is only almost humming. I guess /m/ is pretty much humming, actually. What i need now is an accent ðat means someþing isn't nasal.

Coat yourself in insect repellant and wrap a bedsheet around your entire body..!
Leave nothing exposed, or they will be summoned.
I'd use repellent
if we had some
instead I'll have to pray the one we murdered with the power of redstone guidebooks from like 1.8 era was the only one in the room, and hope I can get the fan set up in a spot where it won't get in my way

I'd use repellent
if we had some
instead I'll have to pray the one we murdered with the power of redstone guidebooks from like 1.8 era was the only one in the room, and hope I can get the fan set up in a spot where it won't get in my way
STOP THE NOSTALGIA IS TOO MUCH
I'M GONNA EXPLODE

A fan..?
Actually...
That's a pretty smart idea..!
Except for when it's cold...

STOP THE NOSTALGIA IS TOO MUCH
I'M GONNA EXPLODE

A fan..?
Actually...
That's a pretty smart idea..!
Except for when it's cold...
It was my first version too, I still use that book sometimes because I can't redstone without it (wiring in terraria makes sense, redstone does not)
And also as a murder weapon!

I aim to have it point away from me, it's just for the noise it makes (this one makes a softish "wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" noise, not obnoxious but loud enough to hopefully drown out buzzing)
Also you're assuming I'm not used to my room being cold
I almost never turn on the heater, even in the winter when it gets to freezing temperatures
and I always dual-wield blankets at night

Anyway so I'm giving Evana the Umbreon a moveset
I will take one suggestion just because

It was my first version too, I still use that book sometimes because I can't redstone without it (wiring in terraria makes sense, redstone does not)
And also as a murder weapon!

I aim to have it point away from me, it's just for the noise it makes (this one makes a softish "wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" noise, not obnoxious but loud enough to hopefully drown out buzzing)
Also you're assuming I'm not used to my room being cold
I almost never turn on the heater, even in the winter when it gets to freezing temperatures
and I always dual-wield blankets at night
Redstone mentioned <3

Your fan sounds like it's having fun!
I also totally get the cold thing
I love the cold, and after spending an entire winter with no school jacket, I'm very resistant to it.

Anyway so I'm giving Evana the Umbreon a moveset
I will take one suggestion just because
I think you should give them fly~
I can picture an Umbreon just no-clipping around everywhere.
You get touched by it..?
Instant damage.

Redstone mentioned <3
I never know what I'm doing with it
best I can make is a piston loop

Your fan sounds like it's having fun!
I also totally get the cold thing
I love the cold, and after spending an entire winter with no school jacket, I'm very resistant to it.
My temperature senses don't know what the second word means
Earlier today during lunch, someone wearing a T-SHIRT complained that it was hot
Me, wearing a black hoodie, a beanie, and two fluffy jackets with hoods (all 3 hoods up), walking to the trash can: "Cowards."
I think you should give them fly~
I can picture an Umbreon just no-clipping around everywhere.
You get touched by it..?
Instant damage.
...Stuff that's in the actual learnset only, please.

Part of my toe hurts and I don't know why. 🙁
EDIT: There's just this one tiny spot that feels like it's burning whenever it touches anything.
If it's near ðe edges of ðe nail it could be an infected cuticle. Or maybe a bug bit/stung you. If it's still a problem you should get a pair of tweezers and see if ðere's anyþing sticking out of it.

Back
Top Bottom