IC A Tale of Two Countries (IC)

They both seem to have gotten fairly hurt from the fall.
Nereyl seems to have a couple broken legs and a broken wing, as well as a few lacerations all over himself.
"*Who are you? And why do I feel like I'm supposed to know that already?*"

The other dragon seems to have only one broken leg and less lacerations. Notably Nereyl seems to have every single one of the wounds the other has.
"*Could ask you the same.*"
They also both seem to have the same marking on their sides.

"I swear this place keeps getting stranger every day."

|Currently hiding and running from the police for a bank robbery, Ahzch would be hiding nearby in the docks, just staring at them.|
Ahzch may see a group of people at the docks that seem to have moved from a boat, to a van, where they took out a few boxes, and then moved back to the boat.
They both seem to have gotten fairly hurt from the fall.
Nereyl seems to have a couple broken legs and a broken wing, as well as a few lacerations all over himself.
"*Who are you? And why do I feel like I'm supposed to know that already?*"

The other dragon seems to have only one broken leg and less lacerations. Notably Nereyl seems to have every single one of the wounds the other has.
"*Could ask you the same.*"
They also both seem to have the same marking on their sides.

"I swear this place keeps getting stranger every day."
The dragon continues watching.

"Definitely."

"*Oh it doesn't matter. That's not what I'm interested in anyway.*"
"*Then what is?*"
"*To see all of us suffer.*"
The dragon would then rip off Nereyl's unbroken foreleg.

"Let's just get back to what we were doing."

Allan would then try entering the bank.

The dragon would then roar at the other dragon.

One of them would look at Ahzch.
"You here to join us as well?"

"*Are you trying to scare me?*"
The dragon would try to grab Nereyl's unbroken wing to rip it off,
but he'd bite the leg she's trying to use for that. However, the other dragon would also receive equal wounds to the bite.

Nick would continue to follow.

(Yes. Also I should note that, well, we know by now this is Malavie, anyway, she's about twice the size of Nereyl.)

The dragon would charge towards Malavie's neck, and would jump up, use her wings to fly over, and try to bite down and snap Malavie's neck as she goes past.

Well, the bite hits, but her neck doesn't get snapped. Nereyl also gets the bite, and has to let go of the bite he has on Malavie. The pattern on his side starts glowing.

It does hit Malavie, but also the dragon gets the same.
Malavie would try to knock the dragon off of her.

Back
Top Bottom