IC A Tale of Two Countries (IC)

"Celestia. The one I sent was Luna, and the pegasus is RD, short of... probably Rainbow Dash."

Never leave Luna unattended, as shg is using her visit to cause a lot of pranking on the Changelings.

"I still think of that name as mostly just "past me", which is the same for the other two names I've gone by back then. None of them really feel... right."

"And I really am not the one who is able to name 'changelings' either. Maybe you should listen to other of your kind for ideas?"

Well, something, possibly something in the hivemind would give him/her an idea for a name - Mira.

"And I really am not the one who is able to name 'changelings' either. Maybe you should listen to other of your kind for ideas?"

Well, something, possibly something in the hivemind would give him/her an idea for a name - Mira.
"I..."
*They'd stop for a bit to try to contemplate a name...*

"Translated into English, it means "beloved by the people", which would be a bit weird for an ex-mass murderer."

*Luna may encounter somebody else spying on the area*

And she stops the pranks in the instant to see who was spying on her.

"Well, I guess that could be your path... of redemption, I guess?" It was probably the first time she made a less formal statement. Still quite formal, though.

"...But anyways, I was thinking of "Lyuda", which is the name of a highly acclaimed sniper from where I'm from. It's either that, or I continue going by Eight."

*The spy in question, would be... the exact same person who attacked Ret earlier*

Back
Top Bottom