Single Thread RP Generic Adventures of the Main Protagonists

I was bored, so I decided to ask Generic main bad guy about how all of the characters would meet. (I'll put it in the OP for convenience)
2023-11-04-145400_587x517_scrot.png

That looks mostly good, but would it be possible for you to make him more child-friendly? I want this to be PG.
(I am referring to the questionable adjective that is used to describe his sense of humor)
(I... don't remember this being an issue in most RPs in the past, however this character has also never been used before so I admit I have some slight concerns as well.)

(Alright then. Just needed to make sure as otherwise I would have had to throw together a character from nothing again and I'd rather keep my number at 2 for the time being there (Evanis and Felius who I both threw together really quickly for roleplays elsewhere)...)
(Anyway, feel free to ask me about characters from my OC list and color list (as the color list includes a few characters not in the OC list yet, like Rica) if you want to try to suggest characters for me to use, as currently my only real considerations are Esther (and Marth at the same time, but as a reluctant protagonist once again (I promise I'll use him as an antagonist in other RPs again guys ;~ ; )) (also with Navy and Roxas most likely), Roxas solo (with Marth as well because it might be funny) (though I doubt Roxas would like me for this), or Lya (who I'm not confident enough in my ability to write him lately)...)
(Just quoting this one as a reminder of sorts)

(Edit: I have to go to sleep sooner or later, please help)
(edit2: probably gonna sound rude but I'd appreciate it if the rp didn't start until I get a chance to join... my inability to decide who to use is seriously bothering me rn :c)
(Gtg now, I'm so sorry if this delays the start but I just want to be able to join before the RP starts...)

Last edited:
(*suffers* Also another issue with Lya is that I'd need to explain what an Arcana is and I am not good at that)

(1: "how do you spell the word funny?"
2: "well let's see... G, then a U and i think it finishes with N.")
(That's going to the list)
(Anyway I still desperately need suggestions for who to use, as my options are still personally limited to the following considerations:
-Esther
-Mel
-Myrica
-Marth
-Roxas
-Amulet who would only help if the main group pulls an Atu
-Atu
-Lya

-And I guess Rica or Fen
)

Back
Top Bottom