Single Thread RP Generic Adventures of the Main Protagonists

(Gonna use the character I made with the RJITU template if that’s ok..)

Name: Pael

Alignment: Neutral

Appearance (Pictures or Description): Yet another ferret person. Pael wears a tattered brown leather cloak instead of the usual robes the others seem to wear. He has sharp, usually furrowed emerald green eyes and light grey fur. He wears various silver rings and piercings. He has short white hair that’s often spiky and unkept.

Species: Zelethian (Anthropomorphic ferret people that hail from the planet Zeleth.. which was destroyed long ago.)

Personality: On the reserved side, but he’ll warm up to you eventually if you talk to him. Has a blunt but still generally witty sense of humor and a carefree attitude.

Equipment/Weapons and Armor: He has a large wooden and silver greatbow which he conjures various arrows for.

Abilities: He seems to have been blessed by the god of nature, as he seems to be able to manipulate things like fauna and wildlife with relative ease.. Despite strong acidic and poison based attacks, he is still the weakest of the nine by far. He’s also incredibly agile and great at stealth.

Backstory: A few thousand years ago, there was a planet called Zeleth. A mechanized warlord named Fluxxation, and his massive army approached the peaceful and primitive world of Zeleth, aiming to destroy it for its natural resources. There was no contest.. and almost the entire population was killed.. save for 9 people saved by the god of light, Oblivisci.

Mina and Pael were obviously both of the 9 who survived. After being rescued, they were blessed by some of the sympathetic gods who also wanted to see fluxxation fall. Despite being siblings, Mina and Pael took their newfound abilities in different directions. Pael felt a strong sense of responsibility for helping his sister, but he also felt like he didn’t belong with the rest of the group. He became a recluse, traveling to worlds to see their flora and fauna, and acting as a vanguard of nature whenever it was threatened. He would help the 9 whenever he could, but he would usually do the work on his own.

After the most recent fight against Fluxxation, Pael, along with the remaining few Sentinels, were forced to make a quick retreat into portals hastily opened by Father Garundel to avoid death by the hands of Fluxxation. The result? They all ended up in different places.. sometimes different universes even..

As for Pael.. it seems he wound up here.

Flaws: His love of nature usually blinds his logic. If he sees something being harmed, he’ll throw himself at whoever is doing so, even if he’s unlikely to win.

Extras: He’s Mina’s slightly younger brother.

Text color is 41A85F
His theme:

Last edited:

Appearance (Pictures or Description): Yet another ferret person. Pael wears a tattered brown leather cloak instead of the usual robes the others seem to wear. He has sharp, usually furrowed emerald green eyes and light grey fur. He wears various silver rings and piercings. He has short white hair that’s often spiky and unkept.

Species: Zelethian

Personality: On the reserved side, but he’ll warm up to you eventually if you talk to him. Has a raunchy but still generally witty sense of humor and a carefree attitude.

Equipment/Weapons and Armor: He has a large wooden and silver greatbow which he conjures various arrows for.

Abilities: He seems to have been blessed by the god of nature, as he seems to be able to manipulate things like fauna and wildlife with relative ease.. Despite strong acidic and poison based attacks, he is still the weakest of the group by far. He’s also incredibly agile and great at stealth.

Backstory: Mina and Pael were obviously both of the 9 who survived, but they took their newfound abilities in different directions. Pael felt a strong sense of responsibility for helping his sister, but he also felt like he didn’t belong with the rest of the group. He became a recluse, traveling to worlds to see their flora and fauna, and acting as a vanguard of nature whenever it was threatened. He would help the 9 whenever he could, but he would usually do the work on his own. As of now.. it’s uncertain if he’s still alive..

Flaws: His love of nature usually blinds his logic. If he sees something being harmed, he’ll throw himself at whoever is doing so, even if he’s unlikely to win.

Text color is 41A85F
His theme:
What's a Zelethian? Also, who is Mina, and what did Mina and Pael survive?
Also, I want to keep religion out of this RP to avoid offending people, so he can't be "blessed by the god of nature."

What's a Zelethian? Also, who is Mina, and what did Mina and Pael survive?
Also, I want to keep religion out of this RP to avoid offending people, so he can't be "blessed by the god of nature."
(Then I suppose I won’t be joining with him if I’m not able to include any of his lore or reasoning behind his abilities..)

(Good luck recruiting people to join if you keep being this overbearing though.. )

(I’ll consider joining with someone else, but I’m not going to completely rewrite Pael to explain his nature magic WITHOUT my lore, as I’d have to redesign the entire character.)

(*Slightly annoyed facepalm* It's starting to feel like my questions and comments are being ignored on purpose.)

(*Slightly annoyed facepalm* It's starting to feel like my questions and comments are being ignored on purpose.)
Your questions and comments aren't being ignored, I will answer your questions now.
(Another thing actually, is last name required? Also I'm assuming this question would be a yes (otherwise I'm very VERY screwed) but characters can be from other worlds right?)
Last name is not required.
(Alright...)
(The main issue is that I like to also use antagonists, which due to the plot of this RP is something I'd rather not do with the only exception being the... roughly 2 or 3 antagonists (excluding the redeemed ones here, otherwise Fall would count too) that also work well as protagonists (those being Marth (who I'm not too sure about using like this AGAIN (I've done this twice already), but he's my best example here as he's usually willing to help the good guys in situations like this. I do think he'd actually be pretty funny to have here because he's not afraid to show some amount of an attitude if he has an opinion about someone (He'd definitely show quite an attitude to Generic main bad guy and would absolutely call him lame tbh)...), Solus (He's kinda like James from Team Rocket: Not necessarily EVIL, but does bad things more often than good things, while still being a nice guy when he feels like it), and I guess Coron (he's complicated and would also need Myrica or Fiaris present tho). TECHNICALLY there's Amulet who has helped the good guys in TLRPPW, but he only did it because said good guys were helping HIM against Leiya who was trying to kill him.), and my protagonist options feel limited)
(I'm very sorry for going off on a tangent there, my ADHD is like that)
You can have antagonist/antihero characters if you want.

Your characters can be from other worlds if you want.
(Alright then. Just needed to make sure as otherwise I would have had to throw together a character from nothing again and I'd rather keep my number at 2 for the time being there (Evanis and Felius who I both threw together really quickly for roleplays elsewhere)...)
(Anyway, feel free to ask me about characters from my OC list and color list (as the color list includes a few characters not in the OC list yet, like Rica) if you want to try to suggest characters for me to use, as currently my only real considerations are Esther (and Marth at the same time, but as a reluctant protagonist once again (I promise I'll use him as an antagonist in other RPs again guys ;~ ; )) (also with Navy and Roxas most likely), Roxas solo (with Marth as well because it might be funny) (though I doubt Roxas would like me for this), or Lya (who I'm not confident enough in my ability to write him lately)...)

(Then I suppose I won’t be joining with him if I’m not able to include any of his lore or reasoning behind his abilities..)

(Good luck recruiting people to join if you keep being this overbearing though.. )

(I’ll consider joining with someone else, but I’m not going to completely rewrite Pael to explain his nature magic WITHOUT my lore, as I’d have to redesign the entire character.)
I don't feel like I've been overbearing, but if you say I have, I guess I'll loosen up the rules a little bit... You can have religious things in your backstory.
But can you make sure to specify more? Your backstory was confusing to me and seems to be from an RP with different lore,
so can you say more about his backstory so it makes sense without having to look at the lore for said RP?

I don't feel like I've been overbearing, but if you say I have, I guess I'll loosen up the rules a little bit... You can have religious things in your backstory.
But can you make sure to specify more? Your backstory was confusing to me and seems to be from an RP with different lore,
so can you say more about his backstory so it makes sense without having to look at the lore for said RP?
(Thank you.. and it honestly isn’t religion in terms of god worship, just that in the lore, gods exist..)

(And yes, that’s fine. That’s partially on me for just copy and pasting stuff..)

(I’ll work on the edits now.)

Name: Thaund Briskwood (garbage name reveal)
Text Color: #A6C88E
Abilities: He himself isn't good at anything except speed and good eyesight, but he carries a Void Bag with a ton of helpful items in it:
-Telescope: self-explanatory
-Healing potions: should be self explanatory. heals most battle damage but not major injuries. again, limited supply so he's not wasting them over and over
-Basic spellbook: he tried to learn some magic to help him out in the world. he can attempt to use 'bolt,' which is small lightning damage, 'enlarge weapon,' which temporarily triples another person's weapon in size (only for about one attack with it, plus it's unwieldy), and he can even try to use 'zing,' which has the potential to bring someone who perished recently back from the dead... however it's extremely unreliable and does nothing over half the time, not to mention thaund isn't the best spellcaster.
-Pegasus Boots: he doesn't always wear them because they're awkward, but he can use them if he has to run somewhere at over twice his walking speed.
-Tiny camping set: comes with makeshift beds and fire-starting equipment. just in case
-Tin horn: makes a loud sound.
-Rope coils: let him lower ropes down and attempt to throw ropes up high.
-Step stool: essentially makes him taller if necessary, which it probably wont be hopefully.
-Creature manual: this is useful. if he encounters a new creature, and the creature may be common knowledge (an ordinary animal or even perhaps a common otherworldly species such as a pokemon) he can try to find its entry in the book and know basic information about it. if he uses it, you can tell me if he's able to successfully find an entry, and how detailed or useful it may be.
-Bombs: Bombs with a medium explosion. He has a limited supply.
-Pike ball: a weird iron ball that orbits his body at high speed when he uses it, kinda protecting him and smacking into anything that comes close to him. if he uses it for too long, it runs out of magic and deactivates for a while.
-Basic lock-picking kit: again, just in case.
-Lantern: For lighting the way if necessary.

This is easily customizable, tell me if any of these are OP.
Backstory: He's 11 and apparently an orphan.
Other miscellaneous info:
View attachment 437278
He glares into your soul.
I'm going to add him to the character list now.

(Alright then. Just needed to make sure as otherwise I would have had to throw together a character from nothing again and I'd rather keep my number at 2 for the time being there (Evanis and Felius who I both threw together really quickly for roleplays elsewhere)...)
(Anyway, feel free to ask me about characters from my OC list and color list (as the color list includes a few characters not in the OC list yet, like Rica) if you want to try to suggest characters for me to use, as currently my only real considerations are Esther (and Marth at the same time, but as a reluctant protagonist once again (I promise I'll use him as an antagonist in other RPs again guys ;~ ; )) (also with Navy and Roxas most likely), Roxas solo (with Marth as well because it might be funny) (though I doubt Roxas would like me for this), or Lya (who I'm not confident enough in my ability to write him lately)...)
(Also, just in advance I do not have written backstories for most of my OCs, and in a lot of cases I don't plan to work on backstories for a very long time for them. I also don't want to have any suggestions made for backstory details because there are some characters where the reason I don't have backstories for them is because I simply don't WANT them to have known backstories. Just letting you know because I'm worried I'll lash out or simply get uncomfortable if you try making any suggestions or interpretations like with Thaund.)

Species: Zelethian (Anthropomorphic ferret people that hail from the planet Zeleth.. which was destroyed long ago.)

Personality: On the reserved side, but he’ll warm up to you eventually if you talk to him. Has a raunchy but still generally witty sense of humor and a carefree attitude.

Abilities: He seems to have been blessed by the god of nature, as he seems to be able to manipulate things like fauna and wildlife with relative ease.. Despite strong acidic and poison based attacks, he is still the weakest of the group by far. He’s also incredibly agile and great at stealth.

Backstory: A few thousand years ago, there was a planet called Zeleth. A mechanized warlord named Fluxxation, and his massive army approached the peaceful and primitive world of Zeleth, aiming to destroy it for its natural resources. There was no contest.. and almost the entire population was killed.. save for 9 people saved by the god of light, Oblivisci.

Mina and Pael were obviously both of the 9 who survived. After being rescued, they were blessed by some of the sympathetic gods who also wanted to see fluxxation fall. Despite being siblings, Mina and Pael took their newfound abilities in different directions. Pael felt a strong sense of responsibility for helping his sister, but he also felt like he didn’t belong with the rest of the group. He became a recluse, traveling to worlds to see their flora and fauna, and acting as a vanguard of nature whenever it was threatened. He would help the 9 whenever he could, but he would usually do the work on his own.

After the most recent fight against Fluxxation, Pael, along with the remaining few Sentinels, were forced to make a quick retreat into portals hastily opened by Father Garundel to avoid death by the hands of Fluxxation. The result? They all ended up in different places.. sometimes different universes even..

As for Pael.. it seems he wound up here.

Text color is 41A85F
His theme:
(Edits have been made!)

(Also, just in advance I do not have written backstories for most of my OCs, and in a lot of cases I don't plan to work on backstories for a very long time for them. I also don't want to have any suggestions made for backstory details because there are some characters where the reason I don't have backstories for them is because I simply don't WANT them to have known backstories. Just letting you know because I'm worried I'll lash out or simply get uncomfortable if you try making any suggestions or interpretations like with Thaund.)
Ok.

(I'll likely end up simply needing suggestions tbh, my brain has been... barely functional lately to put it lightly...)

Back
Top Bottom