• Video Game Characters

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Kanto Kup™

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post your idea)

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So my considerations for the other two members of the team (just in general, and keep in mind I don't care a ton about being good at competitive (I prefer meming on NPCs with stupid movesets)) are these 5:
Ribombee
Daschbun
Corviknight? I would have considered Unfezant but at that point there'd be a lot of Unova. (Don't get me wrong, Unova is awesome, but I like variety)
Tinkaton
Steelix-Mega
Any opinions?

So my considerations for the other two members of the team (just in general, and keep in mind I don't care a ton about being good at competitive (I prefer meming on NPCs with stupid movesets)) are these 5:
Ribombee
Daschbun
Corviknight? I would have considered Unfezant but at that point there'd be a lot of Unova. (Don't get me wrong, Unova is awesome, but I like variety)
Tinkaton
Steelix-Mega
Any opinions?
Ribombee, Corviknight, and Tinkaton are the three strongest ones here. Corviknight is the best one in a vacuum, but Tinkaton is also a solid option with decent versatility as far as its set, and Ribombee is an excellent support with Sticky Web and Stun Spore.

I'll pick at least one of those then (Probably Tinkaton because it's the only one I definitely haven't used before (I forgot I have a Ribombee on my Sword team, and I have Corviknight on my other Sword team (my OG one)). Might look for another potential mega option or two as well.
Also for the doubles team I was considering some of the singles team members and some from my Violet team, even if the latter is obviously made with my casual style in mind (Soak Floatzel, Minimize Muk, Luke (Skywalker /j) using Psystrike on his first Metronome. We'll see.

So your team so far would be Meowscarada, Porygon-Z, Mienshao, Excadrill, and Tinkaton? I’d reccomend a mega that resists fire, since currently you get kinda steamrolled by that type.

So your team so far would be Meowscarada, Porygon-Z, Mienshao, Excadrill, and Tinkaton? I’d reccomend a mega that resists fire, since currently you get kinda steamrolled by that type.
I'll pick Tinkaton, yeah. And I'll see if there's any options I like that don't die to fire.

Same
I'm proud of my stupid idea of Tera Curse Recover Porygon-Z
it's so stupid but I'm so proud of it
I think I made a Garganacl gimmick set with tera ghost/curse once. It was pretty decent because it effectively only has one weakness while it’s a ghost type and its bulky as hell.

I have now discovered that Tink can have Metronome
and as much as my luck likes to be awful, I love Metronome (and play Metronome Battles when bored using Snips and Luke) and it has had a bit of a history of calling moves that make me go *0- 0* (Current list from just my runs: Guillotine (which landed, that snake was GONE), Prismatic Laser (And later on Splash was called by him), and Psystrike)
So naturally, I am tempted

I have now discovered that Tink can have Metronome
and as much as my luck likes to be awful, I love Metronome (and play Metronome Battles when bored using Snips and Luke) and it has had a bit of a history of calling moves that make me go *0- 0* (Current list from just my runs: Guillotine (which landed, that snake was GONE), Prismatic Laser (And later on Splash was called by him), and Psystrike)
So naturally, I am tempted
METRONOME SWEEP

WE LOVE ROLLIN DICE

I hate Metronome with every fiber of my being, if I wanted to gamble I would be using any other RNG based attack that's actually good such as multi-hit attacks.

I hate Metronome with every fiber of my being, if I wanted to gamble I would be using any other RNG based attack that's actually good such as multi-hit attacks.
But with those you don't have the chance of calling and landing an OHKO move
or calling a legendary signature move with a Togepi
or using the force on a Riolu, I genuinely cracked up when Luke called Psystrike and said to myself "Okay Luke you don't have to take your name seriously"

OHKO moves themselves are gambling moves...
yes, but landing one after calling it feels so good
My live reaction on Pixia's first metronome round:
*Camouflage* "That was useless"
*Milk Drink at full health* *._ .*
*Leech Life* "...That did two damage on that Ekans."
*Guillotine is called* "That's not gonna land righ-" *I see Ekans getting hit* "-OH."
Okay I admit it's cool when that happens.
indeed

Back
Top Bottom