Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

Uuuuugh same, the whole show is just the characters screaming nonstop and I have no idea why the rest of my family likes it, it's so annoying having it on with all the obnoxious high-pitched screaming.
screaming? :0
i dont remember bluey having constant screaming lmfao
it is pretty chill and quiet for a kids show imo

I refuse to argue with you two because obviously you're going to defend Bluey with no valid reason.
aww no im really not trying to be annoying with this
im genuinely curious as to what you were referring to
like maybe there is a clip in bluey where they are yelling too loud or smth

i think my reason for "defending" bluey is pretty valid, because what you are describing and what ive seen from the show are pretty different
so
i just wanna like
figure that out a bit :D

It's really just that their voices are obnoxiously high-pitched and there are several episodes in the show where they spend a decent portion of it just yelling, I can't name one off the top of my head but I've been subjected to every available episode multiple times.
Like honestly some of the jokes and plots are actually pretty good but the characters being over-the-top obnoxious makes it hard to tolerate.

Also I will be honest, a large part of why I can't stand Bluey is because my baby sister tries to imitate the characters' manipulative behavior and voices... after watching the show and it's really difficult having to sit through that.

Also I will be honest, a large part of why I can't stand Bluey is because my baby sister tries to imitate the characters' manipulative behavior and voices... after watching the show and it's really difficult having to sit through that.
"manipulative behavior" dawg whaaattttttttttt 💀 💀

Back
Top Bottom