Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

I have like, three siblings who are all many years younger than me, and I've seen them all grow up past that age, but Bingo still takes the cake for the most manipulative 5-year old I've ever seen (Cozy Glow is just plain evil though.)

I like the first 4 seasons of teen titans go. 5 is meh though, and 6+ aren’t very good
Also i think that teen titans go to the movies is actually pretty good
TTG is a mixed bag for me. When they actually put a ton of effort in, It can be genuinely hilarious (like the movie, night begins to shine, and freakazoid/beetlejuice episodes). Otherwise it just kind of feels like those inbetween episodes of Family Guy and The Simpsons where it's just pretty bland. Never would say I've actively hated it though

Comparing games to each other is nonsensical, as each game is its own platform for an experience that's not supposed to be the game you would be comparing it to. A better baseline to judge a game off would be a compass of criteria specific to the genre. Even then however, many fail to realise that certain aspects of game design that they may not enjoy is not a result of bad game design, but different game design.

Uuuuugh same, the whole show is just the characters screaming nonstop and I have no idea why the rest of my family likes it, it's so annoying having it on with all the obnoxious high-pitched screaming.
I don't believe your children's TV shows were particularly intelligent either. Bluey is a kid's show it will be childish, no :red:

It's really just that their voices are obnoxiously high-pitched and there are several episodes in the show where they spend a decent portion of it just yelling, I can't name one off the top of my head but I've been subjected to every available episode multiple times.
Like honestly some of the jokes and plots are actually pretty good but the characters being over-the-top obnoxious makes it hard to tolerate.
At least it's not skibidi toilet

Back
Top Bottom