IC Solitarus

Aurora, alert, fortunately, dashes back and out of the way (D20: 15 + 2 = 17), retaliating immediately with a Shadow Ball to the body (D20: 5 + 2 = 7).
(4) The machine is hit unevenly on the torso, falling to the ground on all fours and then righting itself.

It then reaches out a hand, squeezing down on.. nothing?

It yanks backwards, a black and vibrating distortion in space slicing towards Aurora from behind. (17)

(19)
W.O.R.T somehow manages to grab the thing, thanks to the help of some... surprisingly modern robot arms.

"BRING IT ON YOU _______ ______!"
He then tries just throwing the thing at... ERADICATOR. Not because of any actual reason, but because he played some mental "Eenie-Meenie-Miney-Moe" (10)
ARMAGGEDON goes flying, (7), only partially moving itself on contact with ERADICATOR, causing the machine to stumble back a bit and then look at ARMAGEDDON.

ARMAGEDDON morphs into a giant hand, clawing at the ground to bring itself to a halt.

It then morphs into a huge set of legs and charges towards W.O.R.T, attempting an axe kick where the foot actually morphs into a battleaxe.. (6)

Hive instinctively stretches to be really tall, as an intimidation move.
SUPPRESSOR just draws its sidearm, firing an incendiary grenade at Hive at several hundred miles an hour. (12)

Vell and ERADICATOR are close to each other now.

Vell makes the first move, lunging forwards and thrusting at the machine's head with his naginata. (9)

It parries with its plasma blade, but not perfectly, the blade leaving a decent scrape across the machine's visor. (8)

[16] He hears FLOOD coming and moves to the side in a calm manner. Internally, he's nervous. This doesn't seem like it'll be like the average street fight.
The machine stumbles due to putting a lot of momentum into that punch, it counterfires its thrusters to right itself before aiming and throwing a rapid left hook, without its thruster, at Miar. (5)

Gie is going to take cover behind a tree, he knows he’s outmatched and will be a liability to anyone with combat skills
INSTIGATOR remembers what happened last time Gie hid behind a tree, so it just begins pounding the tree with gunfire.. (2 more posts until it falls..)

(I'd be offended at the obvious plagiarism against me but I'm kinda not allowed to exist this battle)
Lunus notices, sighs, and pulls out his staff.
(One moment while I open the list of plants in Plants VS Zombies 2 on the fandom wiki so I can be lazy and have Lunus summon bootleg versions of those guys
I will give no guarantees beyond there being a high chance I'll give Iceberg Lettuce a moment to shine)
It closes the final gap, thrusting its lance at Lunus, seeming to aim for his torso. (rolls or no rolls for me? Idk how you wanna handle this)
Vrajlax matches TERMINUS' lack of concern, and simply observes it as it approaches, somewhat confused himself as to what it's gimmick is.
It then gives a small jump, slowly taking off into the air with its thrusters, before hovering to the same level as Vrajlax and getting relatively close, still showing no signs of hostility.

"You really aren't supposed to be here."

Fluxxation fires his thrusters, dashing forwards at pretty rapid speeds and swinging both of his hands downwards in a spiking motion at Vrajlax's head. (10)

(Poor Lunus-)
(Alright, I'm throwing a meteor at you in response.)
(Plants VS Robots is going to be the single dumbest thing this whole RP isn't it)

(Should I go pull out my health system real quick or should I just leave things like that up to you for now btw?)
(I'm sorry I have basically no idea what I'm doing right now and this is probably gonna hurt Lunus really bad which I'm kinda worried about)

(Poor Lunus-)
(Alright, I'm throwing a meteor at you in response.)
(Plants VS Robots is going to be the single dumbest thing this whole RP isn't it)

(Should I go pull out my health system real quick or should I just leave things like that up to you for now btw?)
(I plan to follow my general taking damage system for roleplays, where I just do what I think is logical..)

(but if you mean on your end, sure?)
(I'm sorry I have basically no idea what I'm doing right now and this is probably gonna hurt Lunus really bad which I'm kinda worried about)
(its fine dw about it)

(I plan to follow my general taking damage system for roleplays, where I just do what I think is logical..)

(but if you mean on your end, sure?)
(I'm just really bad at things like serious hits. Part of me is thinking of making a simplified version of the health system in Scratch where I just have the options of little damage, some damage, and so on, but it's late here and I'm playing Terraria on my Switch, watching out of context, and about to also get back to making a DS sprite of Lunus' staff.)
(It admittedly also doesn't help that for some stupid reason that I genuinely do not understand about myself I'm just super uncomfortable with serious damage being dealt to my characters...)
(its fine dw about it)
(ok)

(I'm just really bad at things like serious hits. Part of me is thinking of making a simplified version of the health system in Scratch where I just have the options of little damage, some damage, and so on, but it's late here and I'm playing Terraria on my Switch, watching out of context, and about to also get back to making a DS sprite of Lunus' staff.)
(It admittedly also doesn't help that for some stupid reason that I genuinely do not understand about myself I'm just super uncomfortable with serious damage being dealt to my characters...)
(It's just a nemesis test.. you can explain the injury away, maybe even say they somehow manage to block it, but get INCREDIBLY drained in terms of stamina from doing so.

I'll also remind you that all combatants are given sufficient medical attention after the test concludes, and none are allowed to be killed..)

RESHAPER brandishes it’s hammer before beginning a very motivated sprint towards Cyra…

That being said.. it’s still incredibly slow.
(How could I forget the dice rolls I'm soo err stupid :zombie: dumbass)
*Cyra watches RESHAPER... Run..? Towards her as she reloads her revolver.*
"H-how are they so slow..?"
*She backs up a bit, even though there's ample room. She aims with both sights on the revolver and fires 3 shots at RESHAPER'S... head, really sloppily at that... (D20:3)*

(I NEED A FEW MORE)

(MAKING A GOOD BLEND OF COLORS FOR A THERMONUCLEAR MISSILE CLUSTER TAKES A LITTLE BIT OF FOOD COLORING)
(Violet, if you wanna be specific...)
(Dunno which chemicals burn that colour.)

(It's just a nemesis test.. you can explain the injury away, maybe even say they somehow manage to block it, but get INCREDIBLY drained in terms of stamina from doing so.
(And then he'd be too low on energy to spam bootleg Magnifying Grass...
Sorry for being a bit of a pain with this, I'm just in a bit of a mental corner all the time lately because of life...)
I'll also remind you that all combatants are given sufficient medical attention after the test concludes, and none are allowed to be killed..)
(I'm aware but that doesn't stop my brain from being really annoying about it...)

(How could I forget the dice rolls I'm soo err stupid :zombie: dumbass)
*Cyra watches RESHAPER... Run..? Towards her as she reloads her revolver.*
"H-how are they so slow..?"
*She backs up a bit, even though there's ample room. She aims with both sights on the revolver and fires 3 shots at RESHAPER'S... head, really sloppily at that... (D20:3)*
They just.. straight up miss 2, the third pinging harmlessly off of the machine's visor. (14)

It has made it a whopping 20 feet, with about 30 more to go...

(Violet, if you wanna be specific...)
(Dunno which chemicals burn that colour.)
(FOOD. COLORING.)

(And then he'd be too low on energy to spam bootleg Magnifying Grass...
Sorry for being a bit of a pain with this, I'm just in a bit of a mental corner all the time lately because of life...)
(So what are you ideas then? I really don't need to make this a huge ordeal or anything..)
(I'm aware but that doesn't stop my brain from being really annoying about it...)
(Its fine..)

(I just realised that I thought I was reading TLPW until I got to this page.)

(Anyway...)
(I CAN PUT FOOD COLORING IN THE THERMONUCLEAR PLANETARY RESURFACING MISSILE CLUSTERS)
(I originally quoted this, but now I'm wondering if
(I NEED A FEW MORE)

(MAKING A GOOD BLEND OF COLORS FOR A THERMONUCLEAR MISSILE CLUSTER TAKES A LITTLE BIT OF FOOD COLORING)
This one would be better to quote out of context.)

They just.. straight up miss 2, the third pinging harmlessly off of the machine's visor. (14)

It has made it a whopping 20 feet, with about 30 more to go...
":red:..."
*She holsters the gun and pulls out her shotgun.*
"W-well if a revolver doesn't work then maybe I just need some pellet spread."
*Cyra pulls the cloak over her head as much as possible, leaving only the bottom of her feet visible, and starts to run towards the machine.* (BAD IDEA)

(FOOD. COLORING.)
(Whatever you say, bucko.)
(Wait food colouring is just chemicals anyway :naughty:)

(4) The machine is hit unevenly on the torso, falling to the ground on all fours and then righting itself.

It then reaches out a hand, squeezing down on.. nothing?

It yanks backwards, a black and vibrating distortion in space slicing towards Aurora from behind. (17)
Aurora, used to the concept of moves coming from somewhere else, is already looking around for the attack...barely dodging it as it comes in from behind, still getting grazed. (D20: 18 + 2 - 4 = 16)

<Alright buster, you want to play like that?>
<FINE!>

With a screech, she..
Ok she apparently just fumbled something because nothing seems to happen. (D20: 1 💀 . Not giving illusory checks the bonus.)
<...Heck->

ARMAGGEDON goes flying, (7), only partially moving itself on contact with ERADICATOR, causing the machine to stumble back a bit and then look at ARMAGEDDON.

ARMAGEDDON morphs into a giant hand, clawing at the ground to bring itself to a halt.

It then morphs into a huge set of legs and charges towards W.O.R.T, attempting an axe kick where the foot actually morphs into a battleaxe.. (6)
(9)
He parries with the singular melee weapon he has... a metal pipe. Oddly, it seems to radiate a faint energy....
"BY THE POWER OF GOD INVESTED IN ME, BY ME, DIE."
*metal.pipe.sfx* (15)
SUPPRESSOR just draws its sidearm, firing an incendiary grenade at Hive at several hundred miles an hour. (12)
(11)
He naturally eats it... and is now internally on fire. This will surely have negative implications later.

Oh wait nevermind he just morphs around into a flamethrower and starts coughing up the fire (9)

It then gives a small jump, slowly taking off into the air with its thrusters, before hovering to the same level as Vrajlax and getting relatively close, still showing no signs of hostility.

"You really aren't supposed to be here."

Fluxxation fires his thrusters, dashing forwards at pretty rapid speeds and swinging both of his hands downwards in a spiking motion at Vrajlax's head. (10)
"I'm not?"
Vrajlax attempts to move backwards, but (6) waits a bit too long before doing so and so he kind of gets hit on the edge of the visor and knocked down slightly, nearly dropping out of the air but managing to catch himself.

Back
Top Bottom