IC Solitarus

(I'm still gonna kill the RNG next wednesday)

Lunus uses the distraction to get some distance, while summoning one of these between him and IMPALER.
View attachment 463893

(I said I'd give Iceberg Lettuce some love so here it is)
(This is my single favorite plant in PvZ as a whole and the fact it beats a cat with a beanie says a lot about it)
(?)
(tbf I'm super tired and trying to multitask without breaking my neck)

Eyeing an opportunity for a combo, Aurora immediately pulls out a Shadow Ball...and kind of misses it...(D20: 2).
(11) It just drops to the ground a bit further, the ball missing entirely.
Seems Aurora was thrown off by the buzzing and clicks, reminded of the existence of the other robots.

<:red:..they're working together...>

With a screech, Aurora floats up.
<Ok. ROUND 2!>

Aurora then screeches, attempting to catch ENFORCER and the machine she was fighting under her illusory spell, this time of...both machines apparently turning into Aurora while she herself just..disappears? (D20: 16, 4. For illusory check. If successful, may cause them to attack each other, though still not sure about if it'll just cause sensor interference instead.)
(16, 6) Both machines wobble a bit, but quickly seem to regain control.

ENFORCER puts a hand to the side of its head, making a long chain of droning noises, clicks, rumbles, and whines.

"
char(67)
char(79)
char(77)
char(77)
char(65)
char(78)
char(68)
char(69)
char(82)
 
char(87)
char(69)
 
char(82)
char(69)
char(81)
char(85)
char(69)
char(83)
char(84)
 
char(65)
 
char(83)
char(89)
char(83)
char(84)
char(69)
char(77)
 
char(70)
char(76)
char(85)
char(83)
char(72)
 
char(72)
char(79)
char(83)
char(84)
char(73)
char(76)
char(69)
 
char(65)
char(85)
char(82)
char(79)
char(82)
char(65)
 
char(72)
char(65)
char(83)
 
char(65)
char(84)
char(84)
char(69)
char(77)
char(80)
char(84)
char(69)
char(68)
 
char(84)
char(79)
 
char(77)
char(69)
char(68)
char(68)
char(76)
char(69)
 
char(87)
char(73)
char(84)
char(72)
 
char(79)
char(85)
char(84)
 
char(80)
char(82)
char(79)
char(67)
char(69)
char(83)
char(83)
char(73)
char(78)
char(71)
 
char(85)
char(78)
char(73)
char(84)
char(83)
"

COMMANDER acknowledges, tapping the side of its head in response, ENFORCER and STITCHER both slumping for a moment before righting themselves. Both seemingly more vibrant. (CALL TO ARMS. +1 to next attack, lasts three turns)

(11) It just drops to the ground a bit further, the ball missing entirely.

(16, 6) Both machines wobble a bit, but quickly seem to regain control.

ENFORCER puts a hand to the side of its head, making a long chain of droning noises, clicks, rumbles, and whines.

"
char(67)
char(79)
char(77)
char(77)
char(65)
char(78)
char(68)
char(69)
char(82)
 
char(87)
char(69)
 
char(82)
char(69)
char(81)
char(85)
char(69)
char(83)
char(84)
 
char(65)
 
char(83)
char(89)
char(83)
char(84)
char(69)
char(77)
 
char(70)
char(76)
char(85)
char(83)
char(72)
 
char(72)
char(79)
char(83)
char(84)
char(73)
char(76)
char(69)
 
char(65)
char(85)
char(82)
char(79)
char(82)
char(65)
 
char(72)
char(65)
char(83)
 
char(65)
char(84)
char(84)
char(69)
char(77)
char(80)
char(84)
char(69)
char(68)
 
char(84)
char(79)
 
char(77)
char(69)
char(68)
char(68)
char(76)
char(69)
 
char(87)
char(73)
char(84)
char(72)
 
char(79)
char(85)
char(84)
 
char(80)
char(82)
char(79)
char(67)
char(69)
char(83)
char(83)
char(73)
char(78)
char(71)
 
char(85)
char(78)
char(73)
char(84)
char(83)
"

COMMANDER acknowledges, tapping the side of its head in response, ENFORCER and STITCHER both slumping for a moment before righting themselves. Both seemingly more vibrant. (CALL TO ARMS. +1 to next attack, lasts three turns)
"...heck-"

Aurora Vanishes again, teleporting back to try and gain distance (D20: 12, for fleeing (?). Up to you how this is handled.) while she looks around hurriedly for other battles to interfere with.
<If I'm lucky, might be able to get them to make friendly fire.>
<If not...then..well. Hopefully I can catch them in my illusions...>

"I do not belong here... how did I end up in this place... Why am I unable to understand... I cannot die here... let me go..."
He continues to mutter things while twitching slightly, though it seems like he's not thrashing around anymore.
If ARSENAL had eyes, they would be wide in confusion.
She just gently puts a hand on the side of his head, hoping that'll help soothe him a little bit..

"...heck-"

Aurora Vanishes again, teleporting back to try and gain distance (D20: 12, for fleeing (?). Up to you how this is handled.) while she looks around hurriedly for other battles to interfere with.
<If I'm lucky, might be able to get them to make friendly fire.>
<If not...then..well. Hopefully I can catch them in my illusions...>
JUGGERNAUT would now look to Aurora, letting out a deep and grumbling whine.
"
char(73)
 
char(87)
char(65)
char(78)
char(84)
 
char(84)
char(79)
 
char(75)
char(73)
char(76)
char(76)
 
char(73)
char(84)
"
ENFORCER turns to look at the huge machine.
"
char(80)
char(65)
char(84)
char(73)
char(69)
char(78)
char(67)
char(69)
 
char(66)
char(82)
char(79)
char(84)
char(72)
char(69)
char(82)
 
char(87)
char(69)
 
char(77)
char(85)
char(83)
char(84)
 
char(66)
char(69)
 
char(78)
char(79)
char(84)
 
char(77)
char(65)
char(75)
char(69)
 
char(84)
char(79)
char(79)
 
char(77)
char(85)
char(67)
char(72)
 
char(72)
char(65)
char(83)
char(84)
char(69)
 
char(67)
char(79)
char(77)
char(66)
char(65)
char(84)
 
char(68)
char(65)
char(84)
char(65)
 
char(73)
char(83)
 
char(79)
char(70)
 
char(72)
char(73)
char(71)
char(72)
 
char(73)
char(77)
char(80)
char(79)
char(82)
char(84)
char(65)
char(78)
char(67)
char(69)
"

If ARSENAL had eyes, they would be wide in confusion.
She just gently puts a hand on the side of his head, hoping that'll help soothe him a little bit..
That seems to calm him down.
"If only I was able to ask for help... ...I do not... want to lose the little company I have had... but I am afraid I will do something I regret..."
After that he stops muttering and seems to now be sleeping peacefully.
"
char(73)
 
char(87)
char(65)
char(78)
char(84)
 
char(84)
char(79)
 
char(75)
char(73)
char(76)
char(76)
 
char(73)
char(84)
"
(Somehow that one was quite easy to decipher.)

That seems to calm him down.
"If only I was able to ask for help... ...I do not... want to lose the little company I have had... but I am afraid I will do something I regret..."
After that he stops muttering and seems to now be sleeping peacefully.
With a quiet mechanical whistling, ARSENAL lowers her head a bit, slowly backing up.

"... there's going to be a lot to unpack with you.. huh?"

(Somehow that one was quite easy to decipher.)
(JUGGERNAUT is just robot Horn with a few added words)

(I'm still gonna kill the RNG next wednesday)

Lunus uses the distraction to get some distance, while summoning one of these between him and IMPALER.
View attachment 463893

(I said I'd give Iceberg Lettuce some love so here it is)
(This is my single favorite plant in PvZ as a whole and the fact it beats a cat with a beanie says a lot about it)
And IMPALER would eye the odd.. plant.. before igniting its lance once again, attempting to stab at the thing. (D10: 6)

And IMPALER would eye the odd.. plant.. before igniting its lance once again, attempting to stab at the thing. (D10: 6)
(*In the middle of the fourth blood moon in the past two sessions*)
(Which translates to "able to reply quickly because I'm AFK'ing with an endgame character real quick")
(Also hehehehehehe)
The plant would likely freeze IMPALER on contact.
(and that's why it's my favorite plant together with it being adorable)

(*In the middle of the fourth blood moon in the past two sessions*)
(Which translates to "able to reply quickly because I'm AFK'ing with an endgame character real quick")
(Also hehehehehehe)
The plant would likely freeze IMPALER on contact.
(and that's why it's my favorite plant together with it being adorable)
(10, D:10) The heat of the plasma lance would entirely cancel this out, leading to a net of nothing happening.

The machine boosts a bit into the air, trying to get a better vantage point to dive at Lunus.

(10, D:10) The heat of the plasma lance would entirely cancel this out, leading to a net of nothing happening.

The machine boosts a bit into the air, trying to get a better vantage point to dive at Lunus.
Lunus watches IMPALER carefully, while getting ready to use his time magic to help him dodge. (By slowing down his own perception of time so he can react earlier to the attack, basically)
(You're lucky I'm not using the electric plants yet btw, they're on the list for later)

(2)

Taken off guard, the slash both destroys the sword and severs one of his arms just above the elbow as he dashes backwards, sparking heavily.

"Her work is unmistakable."

"But you have yet to see mine."

The machine sort of squats down a bit as various other ports open along his body, a second set of thrusters emerging, they begin to blast coral in huge jets, giving the machine the appearance of being on fire.

In a flash, Fluxxation vaults forwards, going at such a speed he is nearly incomprehensible, attempting to grab Vrajlax by the neck and blast into the sky with him. (7)
"I suppose I should have anticipated that you would know. No matter, though."
The gill vents dim slightly.
"A unit such as you shall pose only a little challenge."
Then as Fluxxation charges forward, (14 +2 =16) Vrajlax simply dives flat along the ground, before rolling slightly onto his right side and raising part of his left wing plasma blade up into Fkuxxation's path, his other wing serving as a skid to help him slide along the ground as he uses his own thrusters to go right for Fluxxation, hoping he'll be unable to react in time and will slam right into the plasma blade and be sliced by it. (8 +2 =10)

(no dodge roll ig?)

(10) The pellets simply sink into the machine's beefy torso armor, making some holes, but not going deep.

Something on its shoulder raises, before firing a cutting laser in a sweeping motion and Cyra. The intensity of it really only means it'll cut pretty lightly, but it'll cut nonetheless. (12)
(No :red: I forgot to put it in 💀)
(it was an 18 I rember that's why I did the silly thing)
(I'm going to kill myself)

*Cyra watches the pellets dig into RESHAPER's torso as it fires.*
"Mother fu-"
*She tries to dodge the cutter, and gets past quite easily (Another D20:18).*
*Cocking a second shot, Cyra gets quite close to the machine and fires again (D20:17)*

(...)
(Now that I think of it, I probably forgot because I was rushing to post it while my parents could see me.)

(4) ARMAGEDDON is stabbed into by this trombone, quickly forming some tendrils from itself to grab onto and try to remove the "javelin." (4) but the microwave hits dead on, causing the thing to impale ARMAGEDDON.

The machine just dissipates into a blob now, slithering away to reform, leaving behind a big trail of destroyed nanomachines, along with the trombone and microwave.
*Insert vacuum noises as W.O.R.T sucks it all up*
and so SUPRESSOR aims its shoulder cannon, firing a large incendiary slug at Hive. (18)
(9)
Hive  shatters, the individual pieces ff
lying everywhere. Thankfully, the Core is still within a piece, and intact.
...The now broken chunks attempt to swarm SUPPRESSOR (3) while the piece with the Core tries fleeing.

Aurora slows down again, thinking.

<...think. You've got a little bit more time...>
<Got 4 guys on me...no way would anyone be happy about me leading them to...>

Aurora glances first up at the forest.
<...>
<Could use more of my tricks to the fullest there if they can't see me all the time.>

Aurora then thinks a moment further, looking at the Juggernaut.
<...>
<Can I hide in that? They're a machine...and those tend to have insides not always filled, like organics...>

She takes a closer look at it to see if it's at all possible.

A(6) And the slash cuts deep, damaging one of the dots to the point of not working, and also cracking the giant (see comedically large) eye of the machine.

It floats back with a whining noise before zooming forwards, attempting to ram into Trixy and start flying up into the air with them. (14)
Trixy gets grabbed by them, struggling in their grip (6 total). Trixy takes off their helmet and attempts to jam it onto Darts head and increases the weight so that they might plummet to the ground (20).

(two heavy hitters out here)

FLOOD wastes no time, boosting forwards to close the gap and trying to throw a boosted punch to Miar's gut. (19 (oh lord))
[18] He attempts a dodge, but isn't fast enough. FLOOD'S punch would connect to Miar's side. Better than getting punched square in the stomach, I suppose...
Miar attempts to catch his breath for a moment, hand on his injured side.

Lunus watches IMPALER carefully, while getting ready to use his time magic to help him dodge. (By slowing down his own perception of time so he can react earlier to the attack, basically)
(You're lucky I'm not using the electric plants yet btw, they're on the list for later)
The machine instead fires off it's plasma lance, beginning to dissipate as it flies through the air, but still about half of it's original size, and still sharp when it reaches Lunus. (D10: 5)

Gie is cowering, hammer in hand
The tree begins to creak as the bullets get close to piercing the other side.. (one more post..)

"I suppose I should have anticipated that you would know. No matter, though."
The gill vents dim slightly.
"A unit such as you shall pose only a little challenge."
Then as Fluxxation charges forward, (14 +2 =16) Vrajlax simply dives flat along the ground, before rolling slightly onto his right side and raising part of his left wing plasma blade up into Fkuxxation's path, his other wing serving as a skid to help him slide along the ground as he uses his own thrusters to go right for Fluxxation, hoping he'll be unable to react in time and will slam right into the plasma blade and be sliced by it. (8 +2 =10)
(2) This works beautifully, the blade sort of sticking as it slides deeply along his torso, the machine then ripping violently off and slamming into the ground with a small explosion a about 20 feet away.

Fluxxation slowly gets to his feet, a giant gash going down from his working arm's shoulder to the middle of his torso, the whole arm part sagging and sparking. The thrusters, and about everything else on the machine, are ruined.

He just looks to Vrajlax with a malformed head, lights flickering.

"
char(73)
char(85)
char(71)
char(71)
char(69)
char(82)
char(78)
char(65)
char(85)
char(84)
 
char(84)
char(65)
char(75)
char(69)
 
char(84)
char(72)
char(73)
char(83)
 
char(79)
char(78)
char(69)
 
char(73)
 
char(77)
char(85)
char(83)
char(84)
 
char(77)
char(65)
char(75)
char(69)
 
char(77)
char(89)
 
char(68)
char(69)
char(80)
char(65)
char(82)
char(84)
char(85)
char(82)
char(69)
 
char(69)
char(65)
char(82)
char(76)
char(89)
 
char(84)
char(72)
char(69)
 
char(70)
char(73)
char(78)
char(65)
char(76)
char(69)
 
char(76)
char(73)
char(69)
char(83)
 
char(67)
char(76)
char(79)
char(83)
char(69)
 
char(65)
char(84)
 
char(72)
char(65)
char(78)
char(68)
"

And with that, Fluxxation's lights flicker off, the machine falling slowly backwards.

JUGGERNAUT now begins rolling towards Vrajlax, firing its very large cannon-esque pistol. (11)

(No :red: I forgot to put it in 💀)
(it was an 18 I rember that's why I did the silly thing)
(I'm going to kill myself)

*Cyra watches the pellets dig into RESHAPER's torso as it fires.*
"Mother fu-"
*She tries to dodge the cutter, and gets past quite easily (Another D20:18).*
*Cocking a second shot, Cyra gets quite close to the machine and fires again (D20:17)*
(19) With horrific speed, it dodges to the side, swatting the gun's barrel away to fully dodge.

It then attempts to uppercut Cyra with its funny hammer (Funny = hydraulic thruster for increased hammering power) (12)

*Insert vacuum noises as W.O.R.T sucks it all up*
ARMAGEDDON just turns into a huge handgun and fires some sort of big bullet shaped projectile of nanomachines. (7)
(9)
Hive  shatters, the individual pieces ff
lying everywhere. Thankfully, the Core is still within a piece, and intact.
...The now broken chunks attempt to swarm SUPPRESSOR (3) while the piece with the Core tries fleeing.

(2) This.. somehow works, SUPPRESSOR swatting them off with ease, but buying the core plenty of time to get away.

Trixy gets grabbed by them, struggling in their grip (6 total). Trixy takes off their helmet and attempts to jam it onto Darts head and increases the weight so that they might plummet to the ground (20).
(reminder that DART is a little 3 inch tall sphere-ish drone, no hands or anything, just the G-force of flying super fast.)

(7) And this works, DART slowing, and then eventually plummeting to the ground with a loud crash, rolling a ways off before slowly wobbling back into the air and trying to find its target again..

Aurora slows down again, thinking.

<...think. You've got a little bit more time...>
<Got 4 guys on me...no way would anyone be happy about me leading them to...>

Aurora glances first up at the forest.
<...>
<Could use more of my tricks to the fullest there if they can't see me all the time.>

Aurora then thinks a moment further, looking at the Juggernaut.
<...>
<Can I hide in that? They're a machine...and those tend to have insides not always filled, like organics...>

She takes a closer look at it to see if it's at all possible.
No. JUGGERNAUT is full of machinery, mostly huge engines.

In this time, STITCHER seems to vanish.

ENFORCER and a timid REASSEMBLY are still approaching..

[18] He attempts a dodge, but isn't fast enough. FLOOD'S punch would connect to Miar's side. Better than getting punched square in the stomach, I suppose...
Miar attempts to catch his breath for a moment, hand on his injured side.
The machine attempts to then slam a charged punch into their thigh, aiming to start making them unsteady. Its sloppy and very loud. (3)

(19) With horrific speed, it dodges to the side, swatting the gun's barrel away to fully dodge.

It then attempts to uppercut Cyra with its funny hammer (Funny = hydraulic thruster for increased hammering power) (12)
"Gah!"
*Cyra's shotgun goes flying out of her hands... She dashes to the side to dodge the hammer (D20:16)*
*Cyra rips out one of the revolvers and pelts the machine from the side. (Another D20:16)*

(Funny hammer needs to have explosives inside of it too)

Back
Top Bottom