IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

Search Party:
-------------------------
You attacked innocent civilians. You attacked before asking any questions. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
Vinessa rolls her eyes, Dark just wordlessly glancing at them.
"Spare me the morality."
"It's very suspicious for a van to come crashing into a pond in the middle of nowhere. Particularly so if there are zero roads nearby."
"Hardly "civilian like behaviour" if they're packed up in a crate in said suspicious van, if you ask me."

<They also fought back after Arentine fired at them...>
<I mean, the demon guy blasted a laser at Arentine. Kiind of overkill.>

Last edited:
Thompson meanwhile would appear out of the brush on the opposite side of Servi and Ja'ryelth, having gone around to flank them and cut off their escape route.

Search Party:
Thompson meanwhile would appear out of the brush on the opposite side of Servi and Ja'ryelth, having gone around to flank them and cut off their escape route.
Vinessa gives Thompson a death glare.
"Thompson, we're cool."
"...for now, anyway."

"I'm not entirely convinced."
I'll also be killing anyone who doesn't. Or testing my new experiments. Maybe both.
Brambol feints releasing the fireball but instead cancels the attack and attempts to roundhouse kick Roman (20).
[3] Roman's head gets absolutely demolished, detaching from their neck and crashing into the wall. Oops!
"...Master, if you do not mind me asking, when did you end up in there?"
ID fdo nic mroneber...
I don't remember...

Search Party:

Vinessa rolls her eyes, Dark just wordlessly glancing at them.
"Spare me the morality."
"It's very suspicious for a van to come crashing into a pond in the middle of nowhere. Particularly so if there are zero roads nearby."
"Hardly "civilian like behaviour" if they're packed up in a crate in said suspicious van, if you ask me."

<They also fought back after Arentine fired at them...>
<I mean, the demon guy blasted a laser at Arentine. Kiind of overkill.>
Did the thought that they were prisoners never cross your mind? Honestly, how could you charge in without thinking for a second??
The same runes appear to be forming on her skin again.
Young Lady, please...

I'll also be killing anyone who doesn't. Or testing my new experiments. Maybe both.
Fikitt considers this.
"I don't want to die but I am not intimidated."

[3] Roman's head gets absolutely demolished, detaching from their neck and crashing into the wall. Oops!
Brambol stares for several seconds before cautiously poking Roman's body.

"...If I may suggest something, perhaps we could all inspect the van in question a bit more? I would like having answers to this."

Search Party:
Did the thought that they were prisoners never cross your mind? Honestly, how could you charge in without thinking for a second??
The same runes appear to be forming on her skin again.
Young Lady, please...
"Considering how well the demon guy fought?"
"I mean, come on, -"

Vinessa stops mid-sentence on seeing Ja'ryelth speak.
"...If I may suggest something, perhaps we could all inspect the van in question a bit more? I would like having answers to this."
"...actually...yeah. That sounds like an idea."
<Would help cool the air.>

<...>
<...The girl has a point, I guess, but I intended only to bind to get answers.>

Last edited:
As if to respond to everyone's concerns, some sort of armadillo-like creature slowly crawls out of the back of the van. However, based off the tail, large size, fangs, etc. it certainly isn't a normal armadillo...

As if to respond to everyone's concerns, some sort of armadillo-like creature slowly crawls out of the back of the van. However, based off the tail, large size, fangs, etc. it certainly isn't a normal armadillo...
Arentine would be walking towards the Van already, and notices.. this.

He just continues walking towards it, fully oblivious that this sort of creature is not normal in this world.

Dark does in fact notice this as he turns to check on the van.
"..."
"...Either I'm looking at a small scout of a shifter a long way away from Daybreak that just got out of the van, or that is..a mutant armadillo."

Fikitt considers this.
"I don't want to die but I am not intimidated."
Come on, I'm giving you a chance to be on the winning side. But, if you'd rather be crushed when this flimsy building collapses, be my guest. Would just be a shame to lose your talent...
Brambol stares for several seconds before cautiously poking Roman's body.
It's still for a moment.
..Before it suddenly springs to life, blindly grabbing at Brambol's neck. [16]
==========================================
Lania would help Servi up, supporting him. She's struggling.

Search Party:
Dark glances back at the others, seeing this.

He walks over after a moment of thought.
"...Mind if I help?"

Vinessa looks at everyone else, meanwhile.
"...so we're cool with checking out the van?"

Come on, I'm giving you a chance to be on the winning side. But, if you'd rather be crushed when this flimsy building collapses, be my guest. Would just be a shame to lose your talent...
"Would I have time to retrieve my servant?"
It's still for a moment.
..Before it suddenly springs to life, blindly grabbing at Brambol's neck. [16]
(14) Somehow he half-expected that but isn't strong or fast enough to avoid being grabbed.
He flails wildly with his claws (5).

==========================================
He walks over after a moment of thought.
"...Mind if I help?"
Ja'ryelth glares at Dark and would attempt to help support Servi himself.

*Mela, not knowing what an armadillo is to begin with, just eyes the creature in confusion.*
Dark does in fact notice this as he turns to check on the van.
"..."
"...Either I'm looking at a small scout of a shifter a long way away from Daybreak that just got out of the van, or that is..a mutant armadillo."
"What's an armadillo?"

*Mela continues to look at the odd creature, discerning more of it's features.*

"Is it a monster? It looks monstrous."

*Mela then turns toward Dark, confusion being eminent on her face, seemingly having already moved on from even acknowledging Servi and Ja'ryleth.*

"Are these things normal around here?"

<He also mentioned something about a shifter? I can kind of gather what that would be just by name, though.>

Search Party:
*Mela, not knowing what an armadillo is to begin with, just eyes the creature in confusion.*

"What's an armadillo?"

*Mela continues to look at the odd creature, discerning more of it's features.*

"Is it a monster? It looks monstrous."

*Mela then turns toward Dark, confusion being eminent on her face, seemingly having already moved on from even acknowledging Servi and Ja'ryleth.*

"Are these things normal around here?"

<He also mentioned something about a shifter? I can kind of gather what that would be just by name, though.>
Dark just meets her look, following Mela a bit, a bit confused himself.
"Armadillos I imagine would be normal around here, seeing how similar this world seems to be to Arth."
"...they're not common in your world?"

Dark glances back at the others, before shrugging, deciding to go ahead with actually investigating the van, firstly by checking on the crates Arentine unloaded from the van, presumably putting them next to the van.

Vinessa huffs as she waits on Servi, Tenuma, and Lania's response.

Back
Top Bottom