Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what if you have your NPCs at your main house and your witch doctor in the Jungle And they go to see him?
Uh... I did say "nearby," didn't I? Yeah. "A gathering of nearby NPCs." What makes you think they'll be traveling across the whole map?

Reactions: Ali
And is mysterious, sparking flame-like energy related to Cthulhu?
Well, you said "the Cthulu cultists", so according to you, it is related. But I also think that medallion looks like Cthulu (so do most people here), but maybe I'm wrong, maybe it isn't malevolent at all.

but we still dont know if WE can sit...
picture this- all the NPC are goin to be around the table taking dinner and you are goin to be here standing...looking in pitty how you are incapable of sitting...

but we still dont know if WE can sit...
picture this- all the NPC are goin to be around the table taking dinner and you are goin to be here standing...looking in pitty how you are incapable of sitting...
That is a true point. I'm pretty sure it will be available but, who knows. It would be awkward if we couldn't.

And I hope that furniture interaction from NPCs isn't the only AI modifications and improvements they're doing because I'm still disliking their uselessness and dull robot-like functions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom