1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
Pitri
Last Activity:
Sep 15, 2019 at 1:58 PM

Followers 1

Birthday:
Jun 20, 1993

Share This Page

Pitri

Official Terrarian, Male, 26, from Germany

That's a sign that I played too much Terraria recently: "Oh, hey! A strange plant!" [Edit:] File broken, it was just a minecraft rose bush. Sep 13, 2015

Pitri was last seen:
Sep 15, 2019 at 1:58 PM
    1. Pitri
      Pitri
      That's a sign that I played too much Terraria recently: "Oh, hey! A strange plant!" [Edit:] File broken, it was just a minecraft rose bush.
      1. Erienna Nakagai
        Erienna Nakagai
        Roses should have stayed roses.
        Sep 13, 2015
    2. Pitri
      Pitri
      I know the angler achievements were broken at first, but how could this happen? I got the 50, 25 and 10 quest achievements in that order.
      1. TheQuietBisharp and Mattix like this.
      2. Kyouko Tsukino
        Kyouko Tsukino
        "Patch: The act of replacing old, known bugs, for new, unknown ones."
        Jul 13, 2015
      3. Pitri
        Pitri
        Well, that would explain it. ^^
        Jul 13, 2015
      4. Erienna Nakagai
        Erienna Nakagai
        Same happened to me.
        ...Just with less quests.
        Jul 13, 2015
    3. Pitri
      Pitri
      World gen, wtf? 5 traps packed into a small area. And everything is wired together. [Edit:] Image file broken, meh!
      1. jpeg
        jpeg
        I'm not even gonna question that.
        Jul 6, 2015
    4. Pitri
      Pitri
      The steam achievements just got activated. There are 88 visible achievements, as predicted a few days ago.
    5. Pitri
      Pitri
      Based on the 1.3 trailer I would say that the game will have between 85 and 90 visible achievements. I hope, I'm right. :)
      1. Pitri
        Pitri
        A bit more information: The result of my calculation from two days ago was roughly 88.3 achievements. But since the result was not an integer and the video resolution was not the game resolution, rounding errors occured. That's why I said "between 85 and 90".

To calculate this, I measured the size and the scrolled distance from the scroll bar and the displayed achievements.
        Jun 26, 2015
    6. Pitri
      Pitri
      I just watched the solar eclipse here in Europe. I had to listen to the solar eclipse theme of Terraria. It truly felt amazing! :D
    7. Pitri
      Pitri
      I don't know how it happened. My posts aren't that special, but I just got my 100th like. o_o
      1. MiltVala
        MiltVala
        Nov 23, 2014
    8. Pitri
      Pitri
      Got already about 15 chaos elemental banners in several hours of farming, but no rod of discord. The random number generator hates me. ._.
      1. TerrariamcSwaggins likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. TerrariamcSwaggins
        TerrariamcSwaggins
        Damn, sounds like a really tough situation. I wish you well with the rest of your endeavors to get the Rod.
        Oct 21, 2014
      4. Pitri
        Pitri
        OH MY GOD! At the moment I posted the answer I saw on my other monitor how the rod of discord appeared. Finally.
        Oct 21, 2014
      5. TerrariamcSwaggins
        TerrariamcSwaggins
        Awesome! Congrats!
        Oct 21, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 20, 1993 (Age: 26)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    I'm a terrarian since around 2012, when Terraria was still version 1.1.
    I forged my Excalibur long ago, so the Terra Blade that resides in my world still contains the good old cobald, mythril and adamantite swords. :)

Also, I like programming and maths.

Interact

Signature

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]