Votes: 29 40.3%
  • Yeah Bisharp! I like fish too!

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Animals are filthy.

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Pokémon

Votes: 11 15.3%

• Total voters
Dogs smell.. Dogs roll in poop... Dogs slobber over everything... Dogs jump on you...

Cats don't...
Cats play with red dots... Cats purr... Cats catch mice... Cats are the power source of the internet...

Cats, all the way. Dogs smell, :red: and piss on the floor, and bark constantly for no reason. Also, bulldogs are probably the most disgusting freaks of nature I've ever seen. They should never have existed.

Its called training guys. And its not like cats are so perfect.
Half the stuff you guys say dogs do (like rolling in :red:) are just stupid and ignorant.

What? I don't understand. How does dogs have more votes than cats? How? I don't understand why people are voting for the epic species over the more silly one everyone says they love.

Okay, I'm more for dogs. For one, cats are overrated. I don't need to explain this. Also, dogs are much more adorable and cuddly. Trust me, I own a fluffy dog which has such soft fur and is really friendly. As well as this, people make much more memes, vines, "cute" pictures and the like of cats than anything else.

You can see why I was confused, can't you?

Dogs smell.. Dogs roll in poop... Dogs slobber over everything... Dogs jump on you...

Cats don't...
Cats play with red dots... Cats purr... Cats catch mice... Cats are the power source of the internet...
There's this thing called washing your dog.
And training it.
And it's only some dogs that slobber, actually. I've only ever seen 1.

I've seen cats eat their own turds tho. And, one of our cats attacks your feet if you get near it. Always wear socks.
Cats chase after lasers, yes, but it's not that cute to see a cat attacking a floor cause of lasers. especially carpets.
Cats purr. One of our cats just came up to you and meowed at you. Never did anything but be an idiot and meow at you for food. The other just gave you a hateful purr whenever you got close.
Only if you have a mouse infestation. In which case, mousetraps.
Cats aren't really the power source of the internet any more. A survey I once saw said more internet users prefer dogs to cats. So, they may have once been, but not any more.

At this point.. I'd appreciate EITHER.
Consider me more of a dog person, however.
Ferrets are nice too :) but pups all the way!

Back
Top Bottom