Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Animals are filthy.

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Pokémon

Votes: 11 15.3%

• Total voters

TheQuietBisharp

Official Terrarian
Self-explanatory. I'm more of a fish person myself, but that isn't really part of the conversation. Have you had a dog or cat? What's something that they do that makes you love them so much?

Cats require less maintenance, that is quite obvious. Dogs require a lot of maintenance, walking, letting inside and outside, as well as the fact they can't be kept in a household lone for too long. Whilst some people can argue that when cats show affection, it is a lot more sincere, I still believe either way that dogs are very loving. They can cover hunger with said affection, but that is not always true. Either way, I love dogs. They are so adorable, even if they need to be cared a lot more than cats. Whilst what I have stated is almost all true, that doesn't exactly make the cat the king of the debate. I still think dogs are the better of the two, because they are a lot more interactive and exciting, rather than scratchy tabbies sitting their arse on the sofa all day. Hm... Reminds me of a French stepfather I had when I was in my teens...

Cats require less maintenance, that is quite obvious. Dogs require a lot of maintenance, walking, letting inside and outside, as well as the fact they can't be kept in a household lone for too long. Whilst some people can argue that when cats show affection, it is a lot more sincere, I still believe either way that dogs are very loving. They can cover hunger with said affection, but that is not always true. Either way, I love dogs. They are so adorable, even if they need to be cared a lot more than cats. Whilst what I have stated is almost all true, that doesn't exactly make the cat the king of the debate. I still think dogs are the better of the two, because they are a lot more interactive and exciting, rather than scratchy tabbies sitting their arse on the sofa all day. Hm... Reminds me of a French stepfather I had when I was in my teens...
Yeah, from what I'be heard and experienced dogs are more known for their loving capabilities. Then again, the maintenance comes into play. You never hear of an old dog lady right?

I'm a cat person. I don't have to do much for them and when i do, it's not that hard. Plus they are so damn cute!

I argue that dogs are a lot cuter, but maintenance does seem to be very bad in comparisons made between the two.

I'm a dog person, 100%. I love animals, and I love cats too, but I am most assuredly a dog person.

I own four dogs, and they're some of my best companions / friends I've ever had. I treat it less like having pets and more like being partners. When I worked graveyard shift at a convenience store, sometimes I was allowed to bring dogs, for safety. I'd bring my two girls with me, and they'd be excellent to keep me company and safe.

One of them showers with me, sleeps with me, follows me everywhere, and gets really emotionally distraught when I'm not around, so I guess sometimes it feels like I'm her mother.

Have 2 cats too, who are cool, but I have a natural affinity for dogs. And wolves too, but that's a slightly different story.

I would say that I would be more of a cat person for the sake of how easy it is to take care of one compared to a dog.

School, my job, and sports with workout, tend to make me very tired by the end of the day. With my cat, all I need to worry about is its litter box, feeding it regularly, and its living conditions. Those are very easy things keep track of, and are hardly energy and time consuming.

Dogs, however, probably would not be able to live with me and be happy most of the time due to how busy I am. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love dogs, but I couldn't personally own one. Who knows though in the near future though?

Back
Top Bottom