tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

AWESOME. haha i'm sure Az and my other friend rob will be very happy to hear that. So will i have to host your map in multiplayer? or will it be hosted already? still a little confused on that. Or will Az just have to get on and grab them for us? Btw Thank you so much the feed back on this mod is nice. Grox is gone atm so i can't really get any info on grealm and stuff which is lame but it's ok i'll live XD
You'll just have to have someone come and grab the stuff you need, can't really host anything since my laptop is also what I do university work on. Anything else you'd like me to add?

Uhm not that i can think of off the top of my head everything else is working pretty nicely. If anything comes up then ill just post it here XD. Also if you ever want to jump on with us i can give you the IP at any time i don't have the server up atm cause everyone is asleep but if you do end up want to get on just message me to start err up XD. Thanks for the help man very helpfulXD
[DOUBLEPOST=1426073811][/DOUBLEPOST]
You'll just have to have someone come and grab the stuff you need, can't really host anything since my laptop is also what I do university work on. Anything else you'd like me to add?
Oh maybe put 3 of each drop from tiamt if you could cause iplay with 2 others:p

Uhm not that i can think of off the top of my head everything else is working pretty nicely. If anything comes up then ill just post it here XD. Also if you ever want to jump on with us i can give you the IP at any time i don't have the server up atm cause everyone is asleep but if you do end up want to get on just message me to start err up XD. Thanks for the help man very helpfulXD
[DOUBLEPOST=1426073811][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh maybe put 3 of each drop from tiamt if you could cause iplay with 2 others:p
Can do

Indeed, you just need the Barrow Blade to knock off his defense and at least I'd say Guardian Ultima Weapon.

And yes indeed he does. Tiamat is actually pretty difficult to fight because of his Ice shard attack thingy.
Good news i got them to spawn in multiplayer with the crystals (Tiamat/Omege didnt spawn on the first try but they did on the second) Just one more thing, well 2 lol, How do you make the ring of suaron for boss summons and also where are good places to get the crystals for boss summons( Tiamt/lich/Maralith/Kraken/Omege/Ultima)? Oh and now that i think of it although i could only asume it drops from ultima where do you get Guardian Ultima Weapon. And now that i jsut keep comming up with stuff are there any good mage/range weapons that can even kill suaron? Cause me and my buds each play a different class and it would be lame if we all had to do melee in order do beat the mod.

Last edited:
Would anyone mind trying and connecting to my server? all of a sudden for whatever reason my friend cannot connect. i didnt change anything ive doen the same thing ive done everytime. I got a wierd terraira frame work crash that crashed the terraira client but not the server so i am pretty sure that shoulda had nothign to do with people connecting. this is very frustrating

Just one more thing, well 2 lol, How do you make the ring of suaron for boss summons and also where are good places to get the crystals for boss summons( Tiamt/lich/Maralith/Kraken/Omege/Ultima)? Oh and now that i think of it although i could only asume it drops from ultima where do you get Guardian Ultima Weapon. And now that i jsut keep comming up with stuff are there any good mage/range weapons that can even kill suaron? Cause me and my buds each play a different class and it would be lame if we all had to do melee in order do beat the mod.

Oh boy, lol. The ring of sauron drops from witchkings and the nazgul on the surface. For the elemental crystals, I always just go to where you can find them, (corruption, underworld, ocean, space) pop a battle potion and sit near a water candle to get them to spawn. The jewels that summon OP junior and OP senior are dropped by a phantom eye that spawns in the cavern level of the world. He will only drop the jewel of the depths, which summons Ultima Weapon. But if you defeat Ultima Weapon, he'll drop the jewel that sumons Omega Weapon, and yes, all of the sword weapons drop from Ultima Weapon. Now, last question, there are alot of good mage weapons in this mod, most of which drop from Ultima Weapon (Bolt 4, Fire 4, Ice 4, Flare tome etc.) For ranged weapons, idk. I've always used the pulse tsunami from the tremor mod, which is a stupendous weapon, but as far as Omnir's mod goes, the Artemis bow is a good choice and it drops from Ultima (I think)

Oh boy, lol. The ring of sauron drops from witchkings and the nazgul on the surface. For the elemental crystals, I always just go to where you can find them, (corruption, underworld, ocean, space) pop a battle potion and sit near a water candle to get them to spawn. The jewels that summon OP junior and OP senior are dropped by a phantom eye that spawns in the cavern level of the world. He will only drop the jewel of the depths, which summons Ultima Weapon. But if you defeat Ultima Weapon, he'll drop the jewel that sumons Omega Weapon, and yes, all of the sword weapons drop from Ultima Weapon. Now, last question, there are alot of good mage weapons in this mod, most of which drop from Ultima Weapon (Bolt 4, Fire 4, Ice 4, Flare tome etc.) For ranged weapons, idk. I've always used the pulse tsunami from the tremor mod, which is a stupendous weapon, but as far as Omnir's mod goes, the Artemis bow is a good choice and it drops from Ultima (I think)
NICE ty so is anyone else having server issues? like mine broke all of a sudden right out the blue. i exited the server last night saved it like i always do. i wake up start the server up for my buddy and he can't connect anymore for no reason what so ever. Could a fresh install fix the problem maybe? ive reset my router about 3-4 times now for 1-2minutes each time to see if it was stuffed up but nothing.

artemis bow is propably the esiest way to manage when figthing sauron, but fire spell, especiallly high lvl can be more effecient, same goes for swords, that as it seems to me provide highest dps, but staying close to sauron is nearly always guaranteed death. best way to defeat him is always to have your spawn nearby, so you can continue after death :)

artemis bow is propably the esiest way to manage when figthing sauron, but fire spell, especiallly high lvl can be more effecient, same goes for swords, that as it seems to me provide highest dps, but staying close to sauron is nearly always guaranteed death. best way to defeat him is always to have your spawn nearby, so you can continue after death :)
ty vm. NOTE: I FIXED MY SERVER :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1426093237][/DOUBLEPOST]
NICE ty so is anyone else having server issues? like mine broke all of a sudden right out the blue. i exited the server last night saved it like i always do. i wake up start the server up for my buddy and he can't connect anymore for no reason what so ever. Could a fresh install fix the problem maybe? ive reset my router about 3-4 times now for 1-2minutes each time to see if it was stuffed up but nothing.
Tyvm

Back
Top Bottom