tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Yeah, it would cause issues (the basemod being deleted would) :(

Grox is currently MIA until life stops being a **** to him. I don't know when he'll return, but I don't think he's truly done.

Yorai also noted it might be a Shockah mod, too o_O

Gotcha and thanks for all the replies on everything! you and Schoman have been a grand force of help in lot's of ways and when it all come's down to it I'll always support this Mod and anyone involved in it's inner workings amazing work on it truly.

Gotcha and thanks for all the replies on everything! you and Schoman have been a grand force of help in lot's of ways and when it all come's down to it I'll always support this Mod and anyone involved in it's inner workings amazing work on it truly.

I've been working on the bosses to be summonable on servers... it's giving me hell :( here's to hoping Yorai has a code to fix it >.>

I've been working on the bosses to be summonable on servers... it's giving me hell :( here's to hoping Yorai has a code to fix it >.>

We can always offer a sacrifice to the code in hopes they are pleased enough to the point of where they function properly >: D we just need a victim.... -cough-

We can always offer a sacrifice to the code in hopes they are pleased enough to the point of where they function properly >: D we just need a victim.... -cough-
If it wants more than the time it has consumed already, then I think we need to declare war on it.

Because if I could choke this code, I would. >: (

Oh boy, lol. The ring of sauron drops from witchkings and the nazgul on the surface. For the elemental crystals, I always just go to where you can find them, (corruption, underworld, ocean, space) pop a battle potion and sit near a water candle to get them to spawn. The jewels that summon OP junior and OP senior are dropped by a phantom eye that spawns in the cavern level of the world. He will only drop the jewel of the depths, which summons Ultima Weapon. But if you defeat Ultima Weapon, he'll drop the jewel that sumons Omega Weapon, and yes, all of the sword weapons drop from Ultima Weapon. Now, last question, there are alot of good mage weapons in this mod, most of which drop from Ultima Weapon (Bolt 4, Fire 4, Ice 4, Flare tome etc.) For ranged weapons, idk. I've always used the pulse tsunami from the tremor mod, which is a stupendous weapon, but as far as Omnir's mod goes, the Artemis bow is a good choice and it drops from Ultima (I think)
I can confirm that the Artemis Bow is in fact dropped by Ultima.

EDIT: It seems that I'm a bit late on this because I neglected to notice that there mere more pages that I didn't read ^^"

I can confirm that the Artemis Bow is in fact dropped by Ultima.

EDIT: It seems that I'm a bit late on this because I neglected to notice that there mere more pages that I didn't read ^^"

I had a hunch that he dropped it. I forgot even though now I can vividly remember getting hundreds of them trying to get all the level 4 spells

Hey Omnir, first off thank you, you glorious individual for all that you have done.

Second, I was a bit confused by the fact I was fighting the tiny trolls right up till I beat the wall of flesh.
I had a look into the coding and, well I'm not at all fluent with it, but I don't think the hp limitations/requirements are setup
for a lot of the mobs that are meant to have them (Ie, also checked Cave Troll)

Eager to see what you have planned for the future and once again, thank you.

I am having a few problems when im trying to play with my friend.
When we attack the golems, they disappear. After we got to the hardmod, the server crashes every 10 mins and the LOTR mobs heal themselves, so we cant kill them.
Is this a bug in the mod, or our server or instal?

I am having a few problems when im trying to play with my friend.
When we attack the golems, they disappear. After we got to the hardmod, the server crashes every 10 mins and the LOTR mobs heal themselves, so we cant kill them.
Is this a bug in the mod, or our server or instal?
nope had same problem played it for like 3 days and got about 50+ crashes. after a while we realized that it is going to happen everytime someone dies. and yes the golems are glitched and disappear the second they are touched. We literally quit playing the mod because it was jsut to much of a hassle to restart it every 20 mins unless we where building. But it also crashes for other reason too. You cannot use minecarts or anything pertaining to them. You cannot use mounts or it also crashes and it also jsut randomly crashes when you too close to the edges of the map. The entire mod is not ready to be played in multiplayer which really sucks because it is a really epic mod.

nope had same problem played it for like 3 days and got about 50+ crashes. after a while we realized that it is going to happen everytime someone dies. and yes the golems are glitched and disappear the second they are touched. We literally quit playing the mod because it was jsut to much of a hassle to restart it every 20 mins unless we where building. But it also crashes for other reason too. You cannot use minecarts or anything pertaining to them. You cannot use mounts or it also crashes and it also jsut randomly crashes when you too close to the edges of the map. The entire mod is not ready to be played in multiplayer which really sucks because it is a really epic mod.

Sever crashes are caused by a few things: protect ring upon respawn or any item that has a similar effect, mounts, and I think my friend called it a sky rail? Not sure on the last one. But yeah, LOTR mobs are immortal and when we did kill one, it dropped no loot and instantly respawned itself with 300 health.

Whenever I hit a giant mob (Juggernaut, Clay/Iron Golem, Dragons, etc) for the first time or if I hit them after a few seconds, they dig through the ground and disappear off-screen. Sometimes, they dig through a few blocks that are in the air and are not connected to anything and land on the platform right under it, which still lets me kill it. Anyone else getting this problem?

Whenever I hit a giant mob (Juggernaut, Clay/Iron Golem, Dragons, etc) for the first time or if I hit them after a few seconds, they dig through the ground and disappear off-screen. Sometimes, they dig through a few blocks that are in the air and are not connected to anything and land on the platform right under it, which still lets me kill it. Anyone else getting this problem?
It's intentional. It's so you can't ice cheese things for easy kills :p

Back
Top Bottom