Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

Cave Bat
40/40

urgn

*splat*

Ernest's innards became outards by Ernest's explosives.

I hate it. I KCUFING HATE IT WHEN I EXPLODE

I'm currently doing a playthrough with a guy who seems to have crazy good luck. I'll spend ages trying to farm an item, then he'll come join me from whatever he's been doing and he'll get one straight away. A while back I was trying to get honeyed goggles so I fought the queen bee a number of times. I got tired and went off the server, get a text later with 'got some' and then another a bit later 'got you one too'.

The Rudolf pet item.
Toy sled.
ROD OF DISCORD.

And that time when the minimaps broke after the 1.2.3 update... And I had most of my whole world discovered legitimately. 'Start clearing it again from scratch mate' the game says.

"You defeated the Wall of Flesh."
"The ancient spirits of light and dark have been released."
"A Solar Eclipse is happening."
Yeah, I'm just gonna stay down here in hell for a while.
~Nightfall
"Skeletron Prime has awoken."
*sigh*
~Daylight
"A Solar Eclipse is happening."
Really?!
~Nightfall
"The Destroyer has awoken."
OH COME ON!

Once, I went to kill the destroyer.
*Summons destroyer*
Skeletron Prime has awoken!

So, Jordan Farmed For Nothing's innards became outards by Desroyer.
Jordan Farmed for nothing diddnt bounce
Jordans Farmed for Nothing was doomed to fall by skeletron prime.

I had a sky base.

I summoned the pirates
then the message "You feel vibrations from deep below" came up
I just wanted to get a pirate staff so that i could defeat the mechs easier on my summoner
then at daytime (pirates still not defeated) a solar eclipse happened
the destroyer that spawned was the first mech i killed on that character and world
this is either extremely lucky or extremely unlucky because i died a ton and got nothing from the solar eclipse
or the pirate invasion
and i can't make any summoner weapon with souls of might

I think the actual worst luck I've had was on world creation. I get a lot of crazy worlds, but the first one I made on my desktop computer was horrible. I had jungle then corruption to the right of me, a hill up to snow on the left where a meteorite just decided to spawn (that rare instance when a shadow orb doesn't correctly spawn on world creation and breaks right away), and the underground snow and jungle met up under me giving me no normal underground.

Oh, and only 2 floating islands; both of which contained balloons.

After killing plantera for the first time, i decided to get spider equipment to make farming her easier. I found a HUGE spider cave next to the dungeon.as I started farming, I got ambushed by a FREAKING PALADIN FROM OFF SCREEN. I freaked out,and I was wearing Mage hallowed armor, the paladin and spiders finished me off in seconds. -_-

Due to my stupidity, I kept corrupting my worlds. Ever since the 'Corruption Day' as I call it, I have never found a SINGLE BEEHIVE. And I really want the Witch Doctor! MY OCD IS GONNA GO CRAZY!

I've fought duke fishron about 20 - 30 time's, about 70% of the time, i got razorblade typhoon, and only today i got the fishron wings, it also dropped a razorblade typhoon.
Also, a little while ago, when i was farming the golem, i got 4 picksaw's in the row

Never stepped on an explosive trap, but I have never had:
-Enchanted Sword.
-I got The Axe on Xbox 360, but that was glitched in. Never got it legit.
-Most of the 1.2 wings. Well, the ingredients to make them that are them 1 really rare drops.

My little sister wanted to try Terraria. I generated a world as character for her, and she played around for about a half hour. She just had a little one-room house and the starting tools. I told her she needed to go explore underground if she wanted to get anything better, but she was scared she was going to die. After much encouragement she started exploring the nearest ice cave.

Explosive trap.

She hasn't touched terraria since then.

My little sister wanted to try Terraria. I generated a world as character for her, and she played around for about a half hour. She just had a little one-room house and the starting tools. I told her she needed to go explore underground if she wanted to get anything better, but she was scared she was going to die. After much encouragement she started exploring the nearest ice cave.

Explosive trap.

My lil bro is lucky as hell.
He's never seen an explosive trap.
Can't wait till one jumpscares him.

Explosive trap.

You probably didn't, but was the character hardcore? I will laugh my :red: off if it was.

Back
Top Bottom