Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

Playing on the Vita, I was in the dungeon grinding for th Nazar. Absolutely no luck. Also playing on the Vita, I've had a couple of solar eclipses in a row, and I was strugggling to obtain the Death Sickle. No luck there either. :(
More recently, on the PC, I had two blood moons in a row. Also, while mining underground I stepped on an explosive trap but actually survived (extremely lucky as I had about 120 max HP and less than 10 defense :p). Then I got slashed by a boulder. One more unlucky moment was when a skeleton statue spawned on the wire of a dart trap. I stepped on the pressure plate that activates the trap, got hit by the dart, then got killed by the skeleton that spawned from the statue. Dayhm! :sigh:

Mind if I use screenshots to explain my un-luck c:<
290933B47912B5822150D908EFCC4C06359EE97F

All the wires were connected to 3 seprate preassure pads, but the wires hooked up
D0220AB9C25DB7DDAF816F07D9291D426C931CFC

First hardmode night on a hardcore character

i killed a demon and a demon scythe fell in deep lava.i had a lava charm but 7 seconds wasn't enough. i did manage to find an obsidian skin potion but i didnt have a hell hole. in the end i actually got it but died.
[DOUBLEPOST=1416776387][/DOUBLEPOST]
Playing on the Vita, I was in the dungeon grinding for th Nazar. Absolutely no luck. Also playing on the Vita, I've had a couple of solar eclipses in a row, and I was strugggling to obtain the Death Sickle. No luck there either. :(
More recently, on the PC, I had two blood moons in a row. Also, while mining underground I stepped on an explosive trap but actually survived (extremely lucky as I had about 120 max HP and less than 10 defense :p). Then I got slashed by a boulder. One more unlucky moment was when a skeleton statue spawned on the wire of a dart trap. I stepped on the pressure plate that activates the trap, got hit by the dart, then got killed by the skeleton that spawned from the statue. Dayhm! :sigh:
just feel glad it wasnt a chest statue.

The worst luck for me, I kid you not, is getting black lenses. The drop rate is relatively high, but I've gotten more keymolds than black lenses in my entire playtime of the game(I have got 2 black lenses and around 20 keymolds)

Generated a multiplayer world, first one to play with some friends I got into Terraria.

Worst. Dungeon. Layout. I've ever had.

tumblr_nfqiu88O2x1rkstvwo1_1280.jpg

Its a mix of "Where can I even stand?" and "This is a terrible first impression" both overtook me as soon as we finished exploring. 'Least Biome Chests weren't hard to find.

That all aside, have yet to find a Whoopie Cushion.

I had just entered Hard mode on my newest world, still had on my molten armor with my Night's edge. I was just mining some cobalt, when the chat said that a Pirate invasion was coming. I was happy, thinking that I could take them on fairly quickly and get some great loot.
So I teleported back to my base, grabbed my spiky balls to have some fun, and then they arrived.

It was a massacre.

A Captain managed to get into my basement, killing 3 Npcs. Every Npc on the main floor was killed almost instantly. I had only killed a few enemies at this point, and it was almost night time. A few deaths later, and only a single captain killed, night was finally here.

Blood moon.

I died a total of 11 times during that whole event, and only got around 25 gold coins out of it.

And I also got 6 golden toilets.

Eater's Bone.
I've killed the EoW over 105 times and that pathetic little piece of trash refuses to drop it.

PLEASE, DEAR LORD GOD, PLEASE!RELEASE ME FROM THIS TORTURE!!!
Damn, that's unlucky.
If you still don't have one, drop me a pm. I've got a spare. :)

Not sure if already said it in previous pages, but Frostbrand, never seen one since 1.2 came.
Ice mimics are pretty rare, but if you mine out a nice big area where they can spawn in you'll be drowning in Frostbrands. :)
If you're lazy and still want one, drop me a pm. :)

Last edited:
One time, on one of my many attempts to kill the Dungeon Guardian (I eventually did, however), I had him down to 900 health.

Then floating islands happened.

Enough has been said.

Another time, I had an Eclipse happen, followed by a Blood Moon, accidentally threw away my Shroomite Helmet while trying to throw away something else, had ANOTHER Eclipse happen, accidentally summoned Pirates, then accidentally summoned the Frost Moon, ANOTHER Eclipse, then it was finally over. >,>

And yes, I'm serious. That actually happened.

Accidentally threw my terrablade on the floor, and immediately log out.
*Later*
I log in, find out my terrablade is lost, and rage on the inside.

Similar thing happened to me with my Rod of Discord. Didn't notice until I was trying to follow a friend underground (who was using his rod) and found my designated "Rod of Discord" slot in my inventory short one pink staff. My poor baby... Gone forever... Got it grinding for a Hallowed Key Mold...

Back
Top Bottom