• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

Bowser

Terrarian
Once, during an online multiplayer game, back when Moon Lord was just added (IIRC, it's been a while), I had pirates invade 3 times in a row before I could even start exploring hard mode and get some hard mode gear. The second I'd try, YARR!!! and they are back.

And of course this was when I was the only person online, so I was defending against them with online stats on (expert) hard mode with my normal mode gear. And I had nothing built up to prepare against an attack, so I basically died over and over as I slowly built a trench where I could fight them.

When the pirate NPC moved in, I made a very special room for him.

Yarr.png

I mean I've probably had worse luck before... I've over a thousand hours in Terraria over the years and I've had all sorts of stuff happen to me, but this stuck out.

ChimeraWarden

Retinazer
Once, during an online multiplayer game, back when Moon Lord was just added (IIRC, it's been a while), I had pirates invade 3 times in a row before I could even start exploring hard mode and get some hard mode gear. The second I'd try, YARR!!! and they are back.

And of course this was when I was the only person online, so I was defending against them with online stats on (expert) hard mode with my normal mode gear. And I had nothing built up to prepare against an attack, so I basically died over and over as I slowly built a trench where I could fight them.

When the pirate NPC moved in, I made a very special room for him.

View attachment 297947

I mean I've probably had worse luck before... I've over a thousand hours in Terraria over the years and I've had all sorts of stuff happen to me, but this stuck out.
There’s the classic Solar Eclipse after skipping a blood moon with an Enchanted Sundial

Me getting the best weapons from each class :
Crafting Zenith: Broken Zenith Me: WHY
Getting Celebratiion Mk2 from moon lord: 66 bags in total and still get a broken Celebration Mk2
Last prism: 45 Bags and annoying Last prism
Terraprisma: Eol at 5HP 5 and I die on daytime Eol, my 3rd time, i got it and it was ANOTHER bad modifier
Jeez terraria why u have to do me like dat :sigh::mad:

Update:
started a new Master mode run and crafted the nights edgeIt was annoying, I reforged my nights edge and a I USED ALL 4.8 OF MY PLATINUM FROM FARMING AND GUESS WHAT I GOT:Broken nights edge WHY GOBLINS WHY ;(

I'm extremely picky with worldgen, especially in Terraria. So I've been generating several 1.4 worlds to get a pretty good one, preferrably one with corruption a decent distance away from spawn, and copper, iron, silver, and gold ore. Every time I generate a world, it either gives me ores I don't like, or places the corruption literally a screen or 2 away from my spawn. Redigit has cursed me for being extremely picky, and now I must forever exist in this limbo of tin ore.
Your world choice isn't bad, but just so you know, the Lead, Tungsten and platinum items are stronger with a cost of appearance (except for platinum it looks cool)

Rgmemo

Terrarian
I had to kill around a thousand Chaos Elementals to get a Rod of Discord, this is taking into consideration I was on Master Mode, which means it should have a 1/400 drop rate, increased even further by the torches, Greater Luck Potions and gnomes I had placed. It shouldn't have taken me anywhere near that many kills to get it.

Top Bottom