[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a bug in v9.2b , eveytime i equip the band of stamina it makes it so i can't see buffs that i have, or how much breath i have. once i unequip the accessory, I can see those things again

Last edited:
I have a suggestion: to strengthen the mobs of Contagion, strengthen boss Bacterium Prime, and add a separate music for Contagion. ~:cool:
Also, I was tormented by the question about Nil, what are necessary conditions for the transition to this mode :confused:? Describe in steps
And Blah, can I join your team of testers? :)

I have a suggestion: to strengthen the mobs of Contagion, strengthen boss Bacterium Prime, and add a separate music for Contagion. ~:cool:
Also, I was tormented by the question about Nil, what are necessary conditions for the transition to this mode :confused:? Describe in steps
And Blah, can I join your team of testers? :)
nil mode is disabled because of bugs.

Bacterium Prime is quite formidable even now, so I dunno if making it stronger would be advisable :eek:.

And I'm working on getting custom music for the Contagion. I can't just *poof* and it's made :p.

10393168_409965422511654_3560190714957927161_n.jpg

This is my Idea.
A storm event with a medallion dropped by any mob in the event in Super Hard mode its the same as a solar eclipse and a blood moon but those are hard mode and super hard mode.
2% chance of happening every morning any biome.
Enemies:
-Thunder nimbus, hits you with rain and thunderbolts
-Walking shark, unicorn/fighter AI which has a ton of attack
-Water Elemental, a stronger ice elemental and can teeport like a chaos elemental.
If you are in an Ocean biome and a storm is happening the enemies are:
-Mini Boss King Jelly
-Baby Fishron, like a duke fishron but easier to kill and smaller
-Sand Thing, a stronger Swamp thing
Items:
Storm Medallion, Calls forth a storm
Thunder cloud, Fuse with a nimbus rod and 25 souls of storm
Soul of storm, "The Essence of Thunderbolts"
Shark sword, rare drop from walking sharks
Jelly Staff, Summons a mini King Jelly
Electro Drill, Very fast drill faster than acceleration drill but less pickaxe power
Shark Cannon, Uses shark fins for ammo
Water Orb, Material fuse with magmafrost bolt 20 nanites and 40 souls of storm = Omega bolt
Might be more items...

Well that's it I Don't Really mind what you say i just think it's a good idea.
@ The guys working on tAPI avalon howkabout dis?

Could i have some help please? (Sorry if this sounds pretentious) Whenever i try to launch the source mod version it says something about a missing framework (Sorry i dont know anymore)

Will the tAPI version include almost or all lost content from the tConfig mod? The blackened flames? Ultrashark? Ultrashark is beast

Depends. TAPI is a recode and rebalance, coupled with new content.

But, let me confirm one thing: Ultrashark will not be in. In the TAPI version, it will be replaced by a chaingun that starts out slower firing and low damage, but as you fire it, it gets faster and faster, and raises its damage to its maximum. If you want the firepower, you'll have to take skill in using it, as even one let go of the mouse will cause a cooldown of the damage and speed, and its ammo usage is sky high when it is fully revved up.

That, and I have an arrow minigun planned too. Like the minishark, only with arrows.

Consider this a small spoiler of my plans, also what all of you can sprite. Sprites needed: Arrow Minigun, Chaingun.

Hello.

Mister @blahblahbal, congratulations for the version 9.2b of the Exxo Avalon. It's great, really.

I was wondering if could be a possibility, that please you can make for the Exxo Avalon, one accessory that give you permanent shine potion effect. A bracelet for example, or a actualization of the helm that give you permanent spelunker effect. I really love that helm, by the way.

I have a Fairy Bell, but the little creature is not fast and can't maintain the speed of the player. That is really annoying

Can you please consider my suggestion, please?

Cheers to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom