Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'steam_api.dlI': The specified module could not be found.(Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Terraria.Steam.SteamAPI_Init()
at Terraria.Steam.Init()
at Terraria.Program.Main(String[] args)

My copy of the error report ^

I made a suicide world, and then made it hardmode to go into corruption

Corrupt slimes and mobifiers just makes them impossible to remove (Bigger sized of childs acts like adults, thus splitting infinitely). It basically made the world jump from 1>50 in 5 minutes of it endlessly doing it. I have a decent computer, so I didn't crash from the memory being used up.

So many blindfolds, gels, and mechanical summoning items. (14 corrupt key molds was found as well)

Either way, made me laugh from slimes splitting and going mach 5 into walls.

System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'steam_api.dlI': The specified module could not be found.(Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Terraria.Steam.Init()

My copy of the error report ^
How you are trying to open the mod?
I made a suicide world, and then made it hardmode to go into corruption

Corrupt slimes and mobifiers just makes them impossible to remove (Bigger sized of childs acts like adults, thus splitting infinitely). It basically made the world jump from 1>50 in 5 minutes of it endlessly doing it. I have a decent computer, so I didn't crash from the memory being used up.

So many blindfolds, gels, and mechanical summoning items. (14 corrupt key molds was found as well)

Either way, made me laugh from slimes splitting and going mach 5 into walls.
Well, that's what happens with mobifiers, right?

@Topic, well, 100 pages, time for a surprise.
Players, pick one door. Each door may reveal something, the most voted door will have it's secret revealed.
doors.png

Ps:. I made those buildings, please do not throw stones.

How you are trying to open the mod?

Well, that's what happens with mobifiers, right?

@Topic, well, 100 pages, time for a surprise.
Players, pick one door. Each door may reveal something, the most voted door will have it's secret revealed.
View attachment 41397
Ps:. I made those buildings, please do not throw stones.
I choose number 3!.
also is there a way to make normal worlds changed to free worlds?

at Terraria.Steam.Init()
I had this problem, I believe I fixed it by copying my DLL into a folder, forget which exactly... will edit with which one

EDIT: Can't find it :/ sorry. All I know is I copied it somewhere.
EDIT2: Door 2 because <insert lame Wynaut -> Wobbuffet joke here>

Last edited:
Voting ended.
Door 1 got 3 votes, Door 2 got 3 votes aswell, and Door 3 have got 4 votes.
The Door 3 is the winner! Which means that I should show you this.
door3.png

Summoned The Destroyer to show this boss bar system we were working on latelly.
he player life is so low because that character is Level 25, plus balancing may be done on the status system until final release.

The image above is just for show off to show what we were working on latelly, so do not bother weird things, like a mage with full hallowed set, and with a bow on the class avatar, and the bugs.

Also, here is the door 3 teaser, tomorrow will come the other 2 doors teasers.
'Till next news.
Also, Kiroto were added as a developer trainee, but the spots for dev team members are still open.

Have fun.

my goblin invasion never stop and the enemy counter always on 10 even i have kill many of them can you help me how to fix this ?

Back
Top Bottom