Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Voting ended.

Door 1 got 3 votes, Door 2 got 3 votes aswell, and Door 3 have got 4 votes.
The Door 3 is the winner! Which means that I should show you this.
View attachment 42025
Summoned The Destroyer to show this boss bar system we were working on latelly.
he player life is so low because that character is Level 25, plus balancing may be done on the status system until final release.

The image above is just for show off to show what we were working on latelly, so do not bother weird things, like a mage with full hallowed set, and with a bow on the class avatar, and the bugs.

Also, here is the door 3 teaser, tomorrow will come the other 2 doors teasers.
'Till next news.
Also, Kiroto were added as a developer trainee, but the spots for dev team members are still open.

Have fun.
HOLY BACON BITS THAT IS AWESOME. YES, YES, AND MORE YES.
Awesome :eek:

Nice work, I guess making a HP bar for segmented Bosses like this one might be hard, isn't it?
Destroyer has shared health, so he's easy - just check the head's health. Eater of Worlds, however, I'm unsure how it would work.

Liking that saucy stuff, I might even log on during my visit at my brother's to see the other spoilers!

(A suggestion, can live without it) Also if you're doing that for bosses, have a color script that changes the x### by how much % they got left. Sometimes, that number can appear unappealing to others. But it probably won't be too bad at all. Use color gradients (Green>Red) to make it more dynamic, if that's a possibility.

Other than that, good work!

Awesome :eek:

Nice work, I guess making a HP bar for segmented Bosses like this one might be hard, isn't it?
With the awesome work of the spriter Sergo, plus my scripting skill, this was not that much hard at all.
HOLY BACON BITS THAT IS AWESOME. YES, YES, AND MORE YES.

Destroyer has shared health, so he's easy - just check the head's health. Eater of Worlds, however, I'm unsure how it would work.
Well, one of the first things we learn at school is about summing...

Edit:. Here are the other doors teasers.
Door 1 teaser...
door1.png

Putting points on AGI may help-me against those zombies.

Same 8 status from before, the human players gets 5 points on all status as racial values, plus the other 1 status which are given from the class level bonus.

There are 5 slots for classes on N Terraria, each class will offer their own skills and up to level 40 of status. But beware, changing to another class before leveling the other you were using will no longer allow you to increase it's level, neight put skill points on it's skills.
Those changes may change on the future.

Door 2.
door2.png

Alright, I got it, I must defeat them and avoid being touched.

Night now gives you a good reason to stay at home, but either way, it does not forces you to stay at home, since you will still need to level up to progress on N Terraria.

Players who says that Terraria feels way too easy may find it challenging, while others may think it is too overpowered, but thankfully, when quests be implemented, the leveling may be good enough to the player be able to face any challenge with not many issues.

Also, to make the mod slightly harder, made so the player gets a health penalty when pre level 20, the health penalty begins as 50%, but lowers according to the nearer you are from level 20. I guess Eye of Cthulhu will be a hard boss based on this.

Those are the teasers for tonight. Sorry for being late, I am a bit overloaded.

Until next N Terraria news.

With the awesome work of the spriter Sergo, plus my scripting skill, this was not that much hard at all.

Well, one of the first things we learn at school is about summing...
What happens when it splits, however? Does the code need to be adjusted for that, or does it keep doing the same thing...? I knew you'd sum up all the parts, but the splitting segments were my worry there. :)

I have just tried this mod as my very first mod, I have ever played for Terraria and have to say, I love it.
Hopefully it is still in developement and will be continued. :)

Also a question: Can I toggle the textstuff like quests off and on somehow? some texts are overlapping and thus hard to read.

I'm getting the weird invisible blacksmith bug. I've restarted the client, changed worlds and used the king statue but he doesn't exist basically.

System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'steam_api.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Terraria.Steam.SteamAPI_Init()
at Terraria.Steam.Init()
at Terraria.Program.Main(String[] args)

Can someone help me out here?

System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'steam_api.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Terraria.Steam.Init()

The error sais what is wrong. The Steam_api.dll can not be found. Are you playing the legal version ?

at Terraria.Steam.Init()

Do you have the folders in the right places? There are 2 Terraria folders on your computer, one somewhere in "My Games" and one in the steam path, do you have N Terraria on the steam path?

Do you have the folders in the right places? There are 2 Terraria folders on your computer, one somewhere in "My Games" and one in the steam path, do you have N Terraria on the steam path?
I tried in both. The one in my games gives the same error, but when I put it in Steamlibrary, it says to open it from my steam client. How exactly do I do that? I added it to my Steam Library Page and tried to launch it there, but it still tells me to open it from my steam client.

Back
Top Bottom