[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 3 it's called super harmode meant to give u a challenge.

He isn't complaining about how hard Oblivion is. He is complaining about how imbalanced Oblivion itself is. Only one part of Oblivion is a problem. Once you defeat that part everything else is a cake walk. Essentially why have anything but the laser if its that easy. He is saying the other parts should get some kind of buffs in exchange for the laser being slightly nerfed so that the boss difficulty is more linear across the whole fight.

The problem is that the laser is WAY stronger than his other parts, i'm saying to buff the rest of him, as the laser is the only thing making him hard xD

If I buffed the rest of him, it would be nearly impossible. I don't know what else to do really. I need ideas.

If I buffed the rest of him, it would be nearly impossible. I don't know what else to do really. I need ideas.
Well, with the Inerta boots, he really can't attack you much once you kill his minions and laser, as you're WAY faster than his heads and his arms, maybe give him more ranged attack vectors instead? Those boots kinda render any bosses melee attacks useless...

Ive seen a lot of players asking about how to make the various tomes, maybe add like 5 fine lumber to any tome recipes that don't already have them?

Fun bug: when you equip the zircon robe your game crashes and a small rollback occurs, I would really like this to be fixed

I also noticed the cannon is a hard hitting weapon of oblivion but you get rarely hit by it also add a extra arm called the oblivious fishron launcher shoots duke fishron sat you that have 1hp but don't drop loot

I'm going to guess nobody saw this, so I will ask again: What is the crafting recipe for Tale of the Dolt?

You need a Flanker's Tome and a Misty Peach Blossoms. Those are base tomes, so they're crafted out of the materials that are dropped by mobs. And possibly Fine Lumber/Gravel/the other stuff.

Do you need to summon Desert Beak in the desert? Or can he be summoned anywhere? Want to be sure before I waste a summoning item, as the two deserts I've found in my world so far are small, so farming more beaks would be a pain.

Do you need to summon Desert Beak in the desert? Or can he be summoned anywhere? Want to be sure before I waste a summoning item, as the two deserts I've found in my world so far are small, so farming more beaks would be a pain.

You can summon him anywhere I think. I've summoned him near my house, which is in the center of the map and in a ice biome/crimson biome.

Can you add more Weapons, Armors, Tools Blocks and more bosses because i love mods with more stuff!
And i can not Wait This mod was done!

Just like @Chimera27 said, Ancient armor is waay to OP, you should atleast remove the Spectre Heal effect since if you get something like a Bat Scepter or Crystal Storm, you're basically invincible. I defeated Oblivion with Ancient Armor while standing still and only used the Crystal Storm spell. Oblivion himself needs a buff aswell, maybe homing bombs since if you have a arena with platforms, they just fall through and have no chance of doing damage to you, also quicker and more daaging saw and vice arms?

I still don't get it.

Does the tConfig version have more content in it then the Source version?
The tConfig version is outdated, the tAPI version has less content than the source version. The old tConfig version for terraria 1.1 had more bosses and stuff though.

Last edited:
What bosses are in the source mod? Added ones

Desert Beak, Armageddon Slime, Oblivion, and the disabled Dragon Lord.

Just like @Chimera27 said, Ancient armor is waay to OP, you should at least remove the Spectre Heal effect since if you get something like a Bat Scepter or Crystal Storm, you're basically invincible. I defeated Oblivion with Ancient Armor while standing still and only used the Crystal Storm spell. Oblivion himself needs a buff as well, maybe homing bombs since if you have a arena with platforms, they just fall through and have no chance of doing damage to you, also quicker and more damaging saw and vice arms?

I won't remove the spectre heal. It's meant to be part of the armor, since it has spectre armor in its recipe. Also, I believe he said it was the weapon Ancient, not the armor xD.

Next version should contain a buffed Oblivion, so be careful after then :p.

I hope Oblivion Has Duke Fishron Cannons and a dungeon guardian missile launcher + Giant Vices and saws amount = x100 Homing Oblivion Bombs that only explode when you touch them and spawns random oblivions when they are both under 1000 HP along with that, I say the the oblivion I want to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom