Votes: 0 0.0%
  • very impossible

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get excited again!

THE UPDATE IS FINALLY DONE.

I would gladly give you all the link so you can download it now, but I'm not sure if I should, seeing as the both Notch and Sin Costan haven't actually looked at it for themselves.

But other than that, it will definitely come out tomorrow. Thanks for your patience!
Where the download at i,m getting excited

Just to give you some of the things you should definitely be looking forward to...

- Fishron Eater (Sharknados anybody?)
- Chained Oblivion (It may or may not be dropped from Eye of Apocalypse...)
- Mini Hungry (Eww... it's attached to you...)
- Slime Moon ( :joy: )
- All the Slime Weapons ( :joy: )
- Apocalypse Biome!
- New Armor! (Especially Apomage Set...)
- And other things (I actually don't remember what else there is to mention)

1.1 is out
after a month of work, we add lot of thing that you will love

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-slime moon and drop
-the hungry staff
-fishron eater (a mighty bow)
-2 new set
-the apocalypse biome
-new mob
-new ai to the EoA
-some secret
-new structure
-and more thing that you need to discover
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

download link for 1.1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wgtxf5atqiafqjl/Notch.tapi?dl=0

thanks!

If you do notice some BUGS, please reply to this thread. If they're game breaking or just plainly annoying, we'll release a bug fix, if they don't bother as much, we'll include them in another update, instead of focusing on that. Have fun!

Pretty good mod, i can see this going far. Might wanna change the sprites of the eye boss, maybe it having multiple little eyes?

We plan to resprite most things if we can find someone who's willing to do it. But for now, we're just trying our best to make new things. Thanks for your input :p

What does the apocalypse biome contain in it? Also, how frequent does it spawn?

It contains some ruins, and it spawns once. It occasionally overrides the snow biome, until I can figure out how to make them spawn on opposite sides. It has It's own dust, dirt and stone, with 3 NPCs, Dark slime, Dark bat and Somber zombie

Can someone test the world gen? because it apparently crash but I we can't really prove it
I can try it out for you.

We plan to resprite most things if we can find someone who's willing to do it. But for now, we're just trying our best to make new things. Thanks for your input :p
I can start respriting things when I have spare time, if you want I can start on the EoA right now.

I can try it out for you.

I can start respriting things when I have spare time, if you want I can start on the EoA right now.

That would be freakin' awesome if you could! Feel free to be creative, I don't really mind how it looks, other than the pupil colour, which I believe is supposed to be yellow. Thanks! :p

It nothing new really but I think it wort to show that for people hate crimson

inBBV8s.png

so now the 1.1 is done, you should have notice that some of the sprite are bad (but some are cool too) so there is the thing

Recruit time

we need a spriter for the mod and this person need the next thing:

-good skill at spriting
-very creative

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom