Votes: 3 6.0%
  • impossible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • very impossible

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so now the 1.1 is done, you should have notice that some of the sprite are bad (but some are cool too) so there is the thing

Recruit time

we need a spriter for the mod and this person need the next thing:

-good skill at spriting
-very creative

thanks!
I enjoy making sprites and can help out, but I won't be able to sprite everything, I've got my own mods after all :)

thanks to @gmod

5f3kaZc.png
QdF6UVR.png

Last edited:
Don't know if it's a conflict with another mod, but when I have this mod enabled it crashes my game on world gen. Removed it and it works fine. Did not generate a crash log, just a tapi.exe has stopped working message.

Mods I own: http://puu.sh/hyNkz/22f8b50f59.png

Don't know if it's a conflict with another mod, but when I have this mod enabled it crashes my game on world gen. Removed it and it works fine. Did not generate a crash log, just a tapi.exe has stopped working message.

Mods I own: http://puu.sh/hyNkz/22f8b50f59.png

We've noticed the issue with the Shrines on generation, we've fixed it now, just checking some other stuff before we release an update. If you keep generating a new world, at some point it will work. Thanks for reminding us though. :)

for question of privacy, you can't include the mod in a public modpack unless you ask and I give the permission

remind: we still recruit spriter

I haven't posted here for a while, I just want to know what people think about the mod so far. What we'd really like to know is mostly things about the Apocalypse Biome, the Eye of Apocaylpse and some of the drops/items (mostly the new stuff found in this mod).

I will need a sun sprite for an addon of the mod. basically the addon will add a new moon wave event and a new sun event (the hostile sun)

the beta of the addon is almost finish, just need to fix a big error

GG2B33z.png

it will add the hostile sun (I need a texture for it to XD)

it the first I code an event so if anyone know how to resolve that, please say it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom