[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
See below: v

Would any of you like to join me on a server for Exxo Avalon? I can host, but I won't be able to have it be 24/7. I'll PM you with the details if you'd like to join.

I would love to have a go! Would it be server side player inventory or just join and have fun! I will be probably not able to play 24/7 anyway Blah.

Woah. That looks really cool, like really cool. Looks great! Gonna save it as an image now!

Would any of you like to join me on a server for Exxo Avalon? I can host, but I won't be able to have it be 24/7. I'll PM you with the details if you'd like to join.
And yes defiantly I'll join but will only be able to be on for about an hour atm, but tomorrow I could be on for a while :)

That looks like a magical rune to me! Although IDon'tKnowAName? Do you want to edit it to make this symbol a reality or not. Because your the one who sprited the original book that I liked a lot. It's up to you what you want to do. (I already have the shaded, final version you posted a few minutes ago saved on my computer as an image file).
I could give it a shot, not sure how it will look but I'll try :)

Why Does Everyone Keep Posting Their Sprites In This Thread? Shouldnt They Be I They Spriters Produce Section?

I dunno, It is for sprites for the mod though, not for the main game. This has just evolved into not just a modders community, the spriters for the mod also seem to do work here too!

I would like to, but don't know if our free time would match, since im probably at another time zone.

I made a sprite for the tome binding, and a gif
Tome Binding.png
Tome Binding.gif

[DOUBLEPOST=1431997049,1431996793][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sure, I could join a server, hopefully our time zones won't decrease the times we can play by too much :p
Also, sorry for the double post

Last edited:
You should be able to make wings with a desert feather combined with demon/angel wings (or a different pair of wings)
I have a sprite for these wings if you think it's a good idea

I also modified the Tome Binding gif I made
Tome Binding 2.gif

I don't think items can be animated.
Ok, what about rainbow bricks then? Although, they could have just made it change colours in the code...
And if gifs can't directly be used, there is probably a way to make the image it uses change every 125 miliseconds (That's the time between frame shifts)

Ok, what about rainbow bricks then? Although, they could have just made it change colours in the code...
And if gifs can't directly be used, there is probably a way to make the image it uses change every 125 miliseconds (That's the time between frame shifts)
That's a good point...
I'll find the file for the rainbow bricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom