[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I expected at least one person to just say SOMETHING about my idea ;_;
The debuff is a little op, but i like the idea of a sword that grows stronger with more kills.

:/ dang, i gotta make smaller sprites, well i made this mainly for a texture pack and just posted it up here, well ill start doing maybe 64x64?

or use regular spritesize, it feels wierd having some sprites in higher quality than the rest.

Try taking a normal Terraria sword sprite and make it around that size. Breaker Blade is the largest in the normal game. I recommened not making anything bigger than twice it's size and even that is pretty darn big.
Well whats the sprite size of the Breaker Blade? Sorry, I don't know exact sprite sizes on all the swords

The Twin's Blade.png Try this size for swords 62x62
Lance of Nightmares.png Lances 72x72
Flesh Bow.png Bows 32x70
(Note these are just estimates).
Just a couple sprites I recommended for another mod, unfortunately not used :( feel free to use them :)
EDIT: I believe that bows are a tad smaller than that, and REMEMBER: 2x2 pixels! Good luck spriting people!

Last edited:
WHY THIS SADNESS!!!

Also an idea.

Instant Village.
1 soul of avalon + 500 of any wood.
spawns 20 wooden houses above the user/spawn.

the thing i dread most when updating a mod is having to create a new world and rebuild my wooden houses.
thats not a bad idea :)

For my earlier suggestion, for those who don't know, I could quote it but that could classify as upping or buffing my post up, How about an item you craft like a Tome Binding?

Tome Binding will probably be made using:
1x Fallen Star
10x Any Wood
2x Iron or Lead Bar

This could be the catalyst for all tomes, making all tomes have one in common item, however this is quite easy to make, so it could be only made at a tome forge or other crafting station later down the line.
This would allow for easier access to all tomes crafting recipes, which is my main goal for advocating this.
The recipe could be also re-balanced to suit earlier or later crafting, requiring heartstone or something of that nature.
Not only that but it could be the Tome Base or Tome Cover, as I usually think of tomes as books, this makes sense to me.
Love to see sprites maybe? Like a book binder type of thing, or a book cover. Book covers for hardback books or something of that type.

What do you think everyone? Love to hear your ideas!

For my earlier suggestion, for those who don't know, I could quote it but that could classify as upping or buffing my post up, How about an item you craft like a Tome Binding?

Tome Binding will probably be made using:
1x Fallen Star
10x Any Wood
2x Iron or Lead Bar

This could be the catalyst for all tomes, making all tomes have one in common item, however this is quite easy to make, so it could be only made at a tome forge or other crafting station later down the line.
This would allow for easier access to all tomes crafting recipes, which is my main goal for advocating this.
The recipe could be also re-balanced to suit earlier or later crafting, requiring heartstone or something of that nature.
Not only that but it could be the Tome Base or Tome Cover, as I usually think of tomes as books, this makes sense to me.
Love to see sprites maybe? Like a book binder type of thing, or a book cover. Book covers for hardback books or something of that type.

What do you think everyone? Love to hear your ideas!
Do you mean something like this (remember this is no where near as good as I can make it, I done this in less than 5 minutes just to get a base design.)
Tome_Base_Book.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom