Things that are technically wrong

The fact that every thing beyond eye of cthulu cannot exist, shadow armor, molten armor, hell, wings that you can attach, tear off, and reattach to yourself, and giant walls of flesh that release spirits of light and dark even though the spirits of dark just got an upgrade.

The thing that's really bugging me, something rustling my jimmies, biting at my skin, just so technically wrong, is that 1.3 is going to take over another 2 months. Outrageous.

The thing that's really bugging me, something rustling my jimmies, biting at my skin, just so technically wrong, is that 1.3 is going to take over another 2 months. Outrageous.
Programming a game is hard, and it takes a while. Either we wait for the full update or we get tiny parts of it and in the end it ends up taking twice as long as it would have

The fact that there are no schools in Terraria. Yet you and the NPC's are totally educated like us humans are.
Plus there's the whole issue of where the hell your charecter learned the names of all these enemies in the first place.
Last i checked your charecter can't find any books until the dungeon and doesn't have to use them even then, and you don't have to talk to the guide either.

Plus even though the merchant claims to be from overseas and are the pirates, there are no boats in the Terraria universe.
(Then again maybe they swim across using flippers?).

Last edited:
Jumping in a pool of of bee honey will make you heal almost instantaneously.

Back
Top Bottom