Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Oh :red:, I get a platinum coin from the extractinator but i forgot to take a screenshot. It will never happen again!!!!!!
;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(

2015-06-04_00003.jpg

The birds are everywhere since I build the village. I should give village a name... maybe "birdie village"?

Attachments

• 2015-06-04_00004.jpg
    2015-06-04_00004.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 349
So a Meteorite almost wiped out my brand new Surface Mushroom Biome/Glowing Mushroom Farm...

4057B9B104788ADE58799CCDE34480D4C0E8D929

I always wondered... what happens if a meteorite hits an NPC's house? lol. It barely missed (you can see the house on the left on the minimap).

So a Meteorite almost wiped out my brand new Surface Mushroom Biome/Glowing Mushroom Farm...

4057B9B104788ADE58799CCDE34480D4C0E8D929

I always wondered... what happens if a meteorite hits an NPC's house? lol. It barely missed (you can see the house on the left on the minimap).
There are restrictions to meteorite landings, so they wont land just anywhere.

There are restrictions to meteorite landings, so they wont land just anywhere.

Yep. They don't land in the inner sixth of the world, don't drop if there is already lots of meteor blocks (600?), and I don't think they can fall on chests.

Context to images: My character that I made to try to beat the game without crafting anything.
2015-06-06_00001.jpg

Thank you glitch for making me not have to search for another Beehive. (assuming there is another one)
2015-06-06_00003.jpg

Seriously? Still no Cloud Staff Thingy?
2015-06-06_00004.jpg

I got my full armor set!
2015-06-06_00005.jpg

Finally.

No crafting? *blinks* what are you gonna do when you get to Hardmode? lol.

I imagine you could use bananarangs on the mechs, maybe... but dude...... Armor.... all of it is crafted, lol. I couldn't imagine fighting the mechs with ancient cobalt lol.

EDIT: How did you hammer the plank walls...? AFAIK, the Pwnhammer is the only hammer that drops?

No crafting? *blinks* what are you gonna do when you get to Hardmode? lol.

I imagine you could use bananarangs on the mechs, maybe... but dude...... Armor.... all of it is crafted, lol. I couldn't imagine fighting the mechs with ancient cobalt lol.

EDIT: How did you hammer the plank walls...? AFAIK, the Pwnhammer is the only hammer that drops?
That would mean tiki armor is his best armor. Also no boss summon items

and as for hammers, rockfish, or bombs

That would mean tiki armor is his best armor. Also no boss summon items

and as for hammers, rockfish

That's right, how'd he get a queen bee on the surface forest, then?

And I suppose the rockfish explains the plank walls...

And the Tiki armor.... he has to kill plantera enough times to see a Pygmy Staff drop, first. That means killing the 3 mechs with Ancient Cobalt, since Ancient Shadow armor won't drop in a Crimson World (which he clearly has).

That's right, how'd he get a queen bee on the surface forest, then?

And I suppose the rockfish explains the plank walls...

And the Tiki armor.... he has to kill plantera enough times to see a Pygmy Staff drop, first. That means killing the 3 mechs with Ancient Cobalt, since Ancient Shadow armor won't drop in a Crimson World (which he clearly has).
Thank you glitch for making me not have to search for another Beehive. (assuming there is another one)

beats me, in other words "this is very hard"

Back
Top Bottom