Console The Best Laid Plans: An Apology, a Promise, and the “Additions” Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit we need the REAL Pulse Bow... not that "Water Bow" not pulse... and can we find some orange bloodroot?? I can't find it anywhere...

Does anyone know how to actually get hold of 505 games? I just get through to a 3rd party call centre who have no idea what I'm talking about or how to resolve my issue.

Trolling - banned from thread
LOL
My thoughts are becoming real. Told you what terraria 1.3 will be released before consoles even get 1.2.3 so i not afraid of ban. 505 games shove your "fast" updates up your slowpoke asses!

LOL
My thoughts are becoming real. Told you what terraria 1.3 will be released before consoles even get 1.2.3 so i not afraid of ban. 505 games shove your "fast" updates up your slowpoke asses!
Impatience is understandable, reasonable criticism is welcome. Vulgar expressions of your discontent are not going to be tolerated.

You were talked to about this behavior earlier, and apparently it didn't make an impression on you. Now you start getting warnings and losing posting privileges.

Impatience is understandable, reasonable criticism is welcome. Vulgar expressions of your discontent are not going to be tolerated.

You were talked to about this behavior earlier, and apparently it didn't make an impression on you. Now you start getting warnings and losing posting privileges.
go tunel king

I agree about the language, but I share their exasperation. Were 505 games the lowest bidder or something? I've had an issue now for a month that hasn't been solved, their phone operator even admitted that they weren't ACTUALLY 505 games, just a 3rd party call centre. So it's basically impossible to get hold of someone who actually cares about their customers. I know it's a first world problem, but you still expect to get something that works when you pay for it.

Will Terraria Console ever have an option to change controls? also, will Terraria PS VITA still be updated with the rest? Thanks!

As they noted, the CS overhaul is a WIP....and still is the last I heard.

I'm all about the errors of the past - heck, they admitted them in the OP - but beating the same horses over and over in regards to those errors is kind of...well, redundant to the OP.

As for update versions and 1.3, there is zero chance that anyone could have ported 1.3 yet...because the final code (after the hotfixes) isn't even out on PC yet. That has to occur first - then the port to other platforms can start. That will take some time - 1.3 took a year to build, it won't be ported in 10 days. :p

As for 1.2.3-4 - it's coming on mobile. I'm sure it will come on console too - but those are two different Dev teams and processes that work in parallel...so the timing kind of is what it is.

The issue that brought about the "partial" 1.2.3 was identified and solved...I'm sure 505 will have an update on their plans soon. I know it sucks to wait - I totally get it and understand and appreciate the frustration. It doesn't help anything happen faster though - rest assured that Re-Logic is working with 505 as well to make sure the promises made in the OP come to full fruition.

Pardon the dust in the meantime. :)

That won't happen, 505 can't even answer to correspondence, let alone deliver anything of value.
While your frustrations over the current circumstances are valid, sniping other people for simply being hopeful won't improve anything. :(
I hope we get 1.2.4 soon :dryadhappy:
I hope so too :) though whether or not it will, likely depends on your definition of 'soon' :p

I personally think that the Vita version of Terraria should get an option to remove the background images like PC does. this would help with framerate drops. If 1.3 came to Vita it would probably have a severe framerate drop fighting the Lunar Events and the Moon Lord.

however I know it's not a huge deal as we can make a separate world to fight invasions

While your frustrations over the current circumstances are valid, sniping other people for simply being hopeful won't improve anything. :(

I hope so too :) though whether or not it will, likely depends on your definition of 'soon' :p
No offence to Zimi, I'm hoping so too, I've got a sign on a platform on my trophy wall that says "reserved for Duke Fishron", and another for King Slime. All I was saying is don't get your hopes up. If the idea of starting from scratch with a copper pickaxe wasn't so off-putting, I'd just get the PC version. Plus I don't like using keyboards for games, it reminds me of playing Repton on the Acorn Electron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom