[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boss Mimics offer:
(King mimic - boss)
a7a814d6a229.png

Boss mimics, as it may be called, using a special key.

Behavior like a great mimic, only able to call for his help large facial expressions, and conventional, of all kinds, including gift.

Boss Mimics offer:
(King mimic - boss)
a7a814d6a229.png

Boss mimics, as it may be called, using a special key.

Behavior like a great mimic, only able to call for his help large facial expressions, and conventional, of all kinds, including gift.

Maybe it could summon Mimics that don't drop their loot?

I am aware, but Ive had my avalon like this since pre 1.3 xD
Also I don't have that build and I probably wont get it until Exxo Avalon 1.3 comes out
Exxo avalon doesnt have ultrablivion
[DOUBLEPOST=1437152413,1437152334][/DOUBLEPOST]as for the mimic: maybe you should be able to obtain the key via mimic as a rare drop?

Hey everyone. I just added a donate button to the OP. (If you'd like to donate of course)
Would recommend not having a donate button at all. This could cause legal issues, and I don't want another Reborn incident, and we both know what happened there. Could strike at anytime if a team member protests or regathers their work from us, including anyone we've used sprites from.

Plus, monetization of public sprites. You know the spriting program we have. Donate button wouldn't be legal anyway if we didn't contact everyone who has donated and got their written approval. I know Balduran sure would not want us having money made off of any of her sprites, and the Dark Matter uses a lot of them. Balduran would raise a fit if she ever saw you doing this, and I'd imagine if action isn't took soon, this entire team and anyone that submitted sprites will be in an uproar.

Last edited:
Would recommend not having a donate button at all. This could cause legal issues, and I don't want another Reborn incident, and we both know what happened there. Could strike at anytime if a team member protests or regathers their work from us, including anyone we've used sprites from.

Plus, monetization of public sprites. You know the spriting program we have. Donate button wouldn't be legal anyway if we didn't contact everyone who has donated and got their written approval. I know Balduran sure would not want us having money made off of any of her sprites, and the Dark Matter uses a lot of them. Balduran would raise a fit if she ever saw you doing this, and I'd imagine if action isn't took soon, this entire team and anyone that submitted sprites will be in an uproar.

Don't understand it but like anyway! :D

What would you tell me to do with the 4000+ hours I've worked on the mod then? Just sit back and watch other modders that get paid? Now, I'm not trying to sound greedy. But in all honesty, it's perfectly legal. I have no need to ask permission. The sprites were provided freely. There is no reason why I can't receive donations for something I've put work into. There were 'no strings attached,' as they say, to the spriting program.

And how can you say it's not legal? Sure, people have put work into this. But so have other modders' teams! Do they get paid? Nope. Usually it's just the team leader that receives donations. I'm just trying to bring in a little more money. I'm not made of money. I don't have a job right now. How do you expect me to live?

Some people stole reborn and put donate buttons everywhere and HERO threatened to sue them for copyright issues

I don't see this happening. Don't call me on it if it does, though. There are solutions to this, however. If the donate button isn't on TCF, then don't believe it. I can even put this on the OP.

The only valid donate button is in the OP of this thread.

The key is created from light and dark souls, and gold bullion.

The second option, to meet King mimic or loss of key large mimic.
Ah. Are you going to design some possible drops from it?

What about a mechanical mimic, that is created with a key that is dropped rarely from Hardmode mechanical bosses?

The items could be based off of one of the three bosses.

Destroyer - A summoning item that summons a mini-destroyer.
A summoning item that summons probes
A magic weapon that is like the vilethorn and Crystal Vile Shard, but is pretty much a mini-destroyer.
A magic weapon like above, except works like an Shadowflame Hex Doll.

The Twins - A trifectal type melee weapon/yoyo that is the two eyes, connected by a flesh like tendril, and lets out cursed flames, kinda like the Terrarian yoyo.
if possible. Another thing if possible is if it funtions like a shorter chained Guillotines (Still thinking about that one though...)
A medusa head like-magic weapon that is the both of the eyes connected to a flesh like tendril that you hold up in front of you, and alternates between Lasers and cursed flames bursts.

Will think of something for Skeletron Prime later.

Loot may be different, such as the holy things of the royal level, are special, because of which will have to fight with the royal mimic.

If have an opportunity to draw a mechanical version of the king's body language, with his versions mimic the mechanical servants for SuperHardmod.

You could even make two different mechanical mimic, connected chain, one shoots the other attacks and rams.

P.s Also, mechanical intrusion, for SuperHardmod, arrives with a mechanical tower. Terminator Style. ;)

You could even make two different mechanical mimic, connected chain, one shoots the other attacks and rams.
That sounds pretty interesting. So it will be like the Twins, but on the ground? Would make an interesting mini-boss type creature, Or a superHardMode boss.
They could even be bigger than the giant mimics.

I noticed while, the giant mimics were quite a challenge.

While we are on mechanical stuff...why not a mechanical brain boss that drops the special key?
Might as well create mechanical versions for all the organic bosses....Plantura will give me nightmares though...D:

Edit - Just looked at your Mechantera, looks perfect.

Can be twins, but on the ground already.

If possible, the SuperHardmod all invasion and all the mobs could become cyborgs, for coming Oblivion.

Pirates of the cyborg, cyborgs goblins, a solar eclipse cyborgs, (Lunatic Cultist) Cyborg if necessary, as a Challenge. :)

Mechantera like a wall of steel, which become the bosses may be in SuperHardmod, yet this role for the transition to the new regime takes Armaggedon Slime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom