PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Agree with you, but seriously... Why are they making Moon Lord impossible to kill without potions? This is just annoying me, i wish i could ungrade the game to 1.3.0.3 where he weren't teleporting to you, then come back to 1.3.0.6, but terraria for me is just too much grinding character, than having fun finding a way to destroy someone strong.

Did you not read my suggestions on how to beat the moonlord? He is quite doable if you know how.

For the record the only cheese I did was my second successful with moon Lord where I used the teleport to nurse strategy everyone talks about back then until it gets patched. Then I started killing him in a more direct approach in my sky bridge. And insulting? I don't think so. If anything the players should be hailed as cunning for figuring out ways to exploit gameplay mechanic to his advantage (You heard of Gunz the duel? If it werent for players like these, cancelling/kstyle will never be popular. In fact, the programmers loved the playstyle so much that cancelling/kstyle-like moves are officially the gameplay mechanic of Gunz 2)

Thanks Cenx, for saying at least that heart statue wont be disabled.

I Agree with you, but seriously... Why are they making Moon Lord impossible to kill without potions? This is just annoying me, i wish i could ungrade the game to 1.3.0.3 where he weren't teleporting to you, then come back to 1.3.0.6, but terraria for me is just too much grinding character, than having fun finding a way to destroy someone strong.
This is because you need to have careful time and preparation to win against him.To me,it's a good thing because it makes him more of a challenge :)

why not? nothing of that is necessary to defeat him. all you need is a small bit of strategy and preparation.

i wish they'd buff buff the 2nd half of the boss fight though... after the eyes are destroyed and the heart becomes vulnerable, the fight becomes too boring because you find yourself just kiting him... that shouldn't be possible
I beaten him in 1.3.0.3, but even with my ultimate mage + Last prism i can't kill him, cause he's keep sending those cthulhu at me, so i don't have a chance winning in UFO.

I don't have a problem cheesing the Moon Lord still, but I refuse to reveal my super-secret way of doing it for fear the Moon Lord will become impossible to solo in expert mode even as a tank after the devs buff him to the point of ludicrousy! D:

oh again update :redspin:
>Isn't reproducable
>Happens everyday ten times a day when I save something to the cloud
Nice try. I apologize if I was a bit rude, but this doesn't speak the best for you when every update tries to make the final boss harder instead of fixing a game breaking glitch.

What does this mean? Sounds like a political "Nerfed the Stardust Dragon's damage so he sucks and is bad." Any time I see the word "rebalanced" I hear "nerfed."
Exacly, they're nerfing every:redspin:ing thing weaker than they should be.

:dryadsmile:

:dryadcry:

I can see 1.3.0.7 now...

-Heart Statues no longer work during the final boss battle
-Moon Bite cancels Frozen Turtle Shell
-Charm of Myths no longer reduces Potion Sickness during the final boss battle
-If a player somehow dodges the Big Laser, a tentacle reaches out and drags him/her back into it again

Shortly followed by 1.3.0.8:

- Moon Lord's attacks no longer do damage and instead simply OHKO any player they come in contact with. TAKE THAT.

That is some interesting changes...

Won't be fighting the moonlord anytime soon, as you can't fight it in pre-hardmode; which I will be in for a very long time building. ><

Anyway I just hope the muti-player steam thing they tuned helps my friend. I haven't really expereinced much spikes or lag at all, but that could be due to being the host. Friend does. Guess I'll have to see when my friend wants to play. Thank you for effort in making sure things are playable multiplayer.:D As well most the other great things within game.:)

It mean's you can't have a random weak enemy hit you and make you immune to damage. I'm betting that the next patch will have the moonlord disable all statues, cause why not.

I think it means you can't "evade" Moon Lord's attacks by taking small amounts of damage that trigger immunity, thus you will take both Moon Lord's and your small damager's damage.

I wonder if these methods are reported like: hey! I've found an easy way to kill Moonlord please fix it! :p

I'm pretty sure that the final boss are devs, sending their little Moonlord to defeat us puppet and making him stronger, as they keep going with their plans to conquer the world.

and thanks for explaining!

Last edited:
Devs, change your wording. Moon Lord doesn't have cooldown. The PLAYER'S cooldown changes. The player has it's own separate cooldown for Moon Lord's hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom