Items A forest biome key

What do you think?

• Total voters
I thought this would be a thread about more stuff for the forest biome, not just a biome chest...
Ah, I was looking at the banner...

Made a quick mock up of what the staff could look like:
zqD0yxN.png

Feedback welcome!
Thought it'd be nice looking somewhat like a totem pole.
In case you can't tell, from bottom to top: bunny, goldfish, squirrel, and bird
Wow thanks! This looks great! I'll use it now :)

"It's a yoyo!"
"It's a magic weapon!"
"Now it's a summon stave!"
"NOW it's a different summon stave!"
The suggestion is way too inconsistent to even begin supporting it, as what if it changes to something that I disagree with?

"It's a yoyo!"
"It's a magic weapon!"
"Now it's a summon stave!"
"NOW it's a different summon stave!"
The suggestion is way too inconsistent to even begin supporting it, as what if it changes to something that I disagree with?
I'm not changing the weapon again. Its staying as the super critter staff for now on

I think there should also be a Meteor chest, Hell chest, Ocean chest, Sky chest, and Desert chest.

Last edited:
I think there should also be a Meteor chest, Hell chest, Dungeon chest (Yes, a dungeon chest), Ocean chest, Sky chest, Underground chest, Desert chest, Granite chest, and Marble chest.
I say no on the meteor chest, dungeon chest, sky chest, granite chest, underground chest, and marble chest. The rest would be interesting to see.

I say no on the meteor chest, dungeon chest, sky chest, granite chest, underground chest, and marble chest. The rest would be interesting to see.
The reason I put the minibiomes in is because they are useless in hardmode.
I would like them to be less useless.
Removed Dungeon and Underground though.

The reason I put the minibiomes in is because they are useless in hardmode.
I would like them to be less useless.
Removed Dungeon and Underground though.
Eh, well meteor biomes aren't all that useless, and granite and marble biomes aren't even biomes... I suppose the others are good, just marble and granite aren't biomes so it would be weird for it to have a chest.

What is this critter staff? Where is the gel staff? I liked the Gel Staff much better, the Critter Staff is kind of boring :(

Last edited:
What is this critter staff? Where is the gel staff? I liked the Gel Staff much better, the Critter Staff is kind of boring :(
The reason why I removed the gel staff was because there were many replies saying it wasn't unique enough. Also, why not? There aren't any moving summoner weapons from a biome chest! Except this one

The reason why I removed the gel staff was because there were many replies saying it wasn't unique enough. Also, why not? There aren't any moving summoner weapons from a biome chest! Except this one
Because, to be honest, a bunch of squirrels flying around in little capes sounds weird, even for Terraria xD. I think you should change it so instead it spawns flesh eating bunnies to latch onto your foes, like in Monty Python.

bunch of squirrels flying around in little capes sounds weird, even for Terraria xD. I think you should change it so instead it spawns flesh eating bunnies to latch onto your foes, like in Monty Python.
Flying Squirrels in capes, flesh eating bunnies. Only on Terraria Forums.

Because, to be honest, a bunch of squirrels flying around in little capes sounds weird, even for Terraria xD. I think you should change it so instead it spawns flesh eating bunnies to latch onto your foes, like in Monty Python.
They aren't just squirrels, you know. It can summon ducks, bunnies and birds as well
[DOUBLEPOST=1439366979,1439366908][/DOUBLEPOST]And anyway, I'm not going to change it again. I changed it a lot of times for people and this one is perfect for me and a lot of other people. Its more unique

They aren't just squirrels, you know. It can summon ducks, bunnies and birds as well
[DOUBLEPOST=1439366979,1439366908][/DOUBLEPOST]And anyway, I'm not going to change it again. I changed it a lot of times for people and this one is perfect for me and a lot of other people. Its more unique
Not in my opinion, but each to his own. I'm retracting support though.

I thought this would be a thread about more stuff for the forest biome, not just a biome chest...
Ah, I was looking at the banner...
You making fun of my banner?! ... Alright lol. I need all the criticism I can get. But anyway, my banner clearly says, "Forest Biome Key" and it clearly has a chest and a key. I also updated the banner yesterday and put a guy with a key in his hand and a chest next to him, so it should be even more clearer. I don't really understand how you thought it was something else...

Back
Top Bottom