tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

I haven't loaded up tAPI in quite a while. I have a feeling the tAPI thread would be better help :(

Ok thanks for the tip, I'll be doing some snooping and if I find an answer I'll post it here so other people can see it too. Also, is your mod 1.2.4 and tAPI r16? I think I found the problem in that the Basemod is r14 instead or r16.

Last edited:
Omnir, any idea how I could get tAPI to start working again so I can play this pack once more? It does not start up at all.

Omnir, any idea how I could get tAPI to start working again so I can play this pack once more? It does not start up at all.

Tell me where you are at when you try to install and run it. What errors and all that? I recommend getting Game Launcher and tAPI version r14 and you should be able to put the tapi file in the mods folder and run it.

I have everything setup correctly as far as I know, but I mean it literally will not start up. I even try opening it directly through game launcher, and it still does not start.
[DOUBLEPOST=1439778703,1439778678][/DOUBLEPOST]It has worked properly in the past, but sense 1.3 came out, I have been unable to start it up.

I have everything setup correctly as far as I know, but I mean it literally will not start up. I even try opening it directly through game launcher, and it still does not start.
[DOUBLEPOST=1439778703,1439778678][/DOUBLEPOST]It has worked properly in the past, but sense 1.3 came out, I have been unable to start it up.

What version of tAPI are you using? You might have to reinstall game launcher and tAPI

I am using r15 currently. I already redownloaded both in the hope of it fixing the problem.

I recoomend using tAPI r14 because it runs the game with no problems, but idk how to make r15 work. I guess you can build the mod but if you don't know how to do that just let me know and I will give an explanation.

Welp, I took your advice and uninstalled game launcher. It then decided to take terraria.exe with it. So now I cannot even launch terraria.

On the tAPI thread, it was said that 1.3 renamed some files, which broke tAPI.

Welp, I took your advice and uninstalled game launcher. It then decided to take terraria.exe with it. So now I cannot even launch terraria.
Verify integrity of game cache.

Back
Top Bottom