Member-Run Project Terrarians in Real Life

Looking forward to the next sections(especially the scientist one). And I can imagine this thread and the amount of peopl here grow a lot.

Well, that's what we hope. Our Literature Workshop is getting a lot more support, but that's because activity has been more centred around there.

Thank you, Daniel! If you're interested in our writing, then I recommend you check out Pixel's Literature Workshop, if you haven't already.

Enjoyed reading this, especially the first chapter
- the zombie part made me burst into laugher.

Looking forward to more of this

Darthmorf, Evil Genius:

"So... Nageru. I was waiting for you to fall into my trap. It appears your throwables were no match for my robot security guards. Not to mention, Brick Wall, my favourite of them all. Though, as any security protocol is... expendable. Unlike you, Nageru. You have value, and I very much intend to use it." The gag around Nageru's mouth stifled her screams of protest, as she attempted to break through the metal cuffs stopping her arms from moving. Her efforts were futile, as she relaxed her shoulders and sighed behind the damp cloth covering her lips. The shackles next to her rattled, and to Nageru's surprise--which is rare for one who specializes in stealth--a zombie nurse was also chained against the wall. Bite marks scrawled across her neck. The tag attached to her neck read 'Helen: Subject 01441'.

"Well, you'll be happy to know that your friends, Caramiltdansen, and Steef, will be joining us soon. Probably looking the same way as you do. Oh, would you look at that," Darthmorf pressed a button on a remote, activating a wall-mounted screen. There were cameras guiding their way, "here they come!" Darthmorf cackled. "Luckily for you, you're still alive. Unlike my dear friend Helen. Unfortunate bite, that. I invite you to stay alive and comply with my, and my associate's, demands." David Princer entered the room and played around with some of the scientific equipment sprawled on the marble-top counters.

"You see this, this little nifty bottle? This is what caused that unfortunate 'accidental' burn. Wouldn't to spill any of that, now would we." He pranced over to Nageru, elegantly, just in time for her friend's to enter and witness the scene. He uncorked the container and poured it generously on Nageru. "Nasty habit, this." Princer retrieved a cigar and a lighter, and lit the cigar butt, allowing smoke to drift into the air. Its smell permeated the premises, and Darthmorf turned his head and covered his mouth from vomiting, managing curses in his mumbles. Princer continued smoking, and then pressed the heat against Nageru's left cheek, burning the skin. Nageru twisted in pain.

"Well, sweetheart, nice visit, but your friends are here now too, and they must be contained for their own safety. Helen doesn't bite... cats..." Darthmorf snapped his fingers reluctantly and slouched down, and two robotic security guards charged the guests that had arrived. In their arms, they had seized Helena, a redhead who could beat down most enemies with her hammer. She went under the showname 'Caramiltdansen'. In the other guard's arms was a male with fire for hair and eyes concealed behind the lenses of his trademark sunglasses. He struggled to get out; that was Steef's resilient nature coming into play. Their weapons were confiscated, as they were thrown to the floor in dust. "You're going to clean that up, y'know."

"Now, then. Let's see what you can offer. We would like all of your bank account details, first, for the sake of purchasing scientific equipment and the such. Is that OK with you fellas?" Helena shrugged, and Steef could only manage a mumble. "What was that?" Princer shouted, kicking the two in the gut and dragging them to their feet, "I want an answer!"

"Y-yes..."

Featured Members:

- @Teal
- @Milt69466
- @ppowersteef
- @darthmorf

Last edited:
Darthmorf, Evil Genius:

"Well, sweetheart, nice visit, but your friends are here now too, and they must be contained for their own safety. Caramiltdansen doesn't bite... cats..."
That part is supposed to say Helen.

Paron my mistake.

Darthmorf, Evil Genius:

"So... Nageru. I was waiting for you to fall into my trap. It appears your throwables were no match for my robot security guards. Not to mention, Brick Wall, my favourite of them all. Though, as any security protocol is... expendable. Unlike you, Nageru. You have value, and I very much intend to use it." The gag around Nageru's mouth stifled her screams of protest, as she attempted to break through the metal cuffs stopping her arms from moving. Her efforts were futile, as she relaxed her shoulders and sighed behind the damp cloth covering her lips. The shackles next to her rattled, and to Nageru's surprise--which is rare for one who specializes in stealth--a zombie nurse was also chained against the wall. Bite marks scrawled across her neck. The tag attached to her neck read 'Helen: Subject 01441'.

"Well, you'll be happy to know that your friends, Caramiltdansen, and Steef, will be joining us soon. Probably looking the same way as you do. Oh, would you look at that," Darthmorf pressed a button on a remote, activating a wall-mounted screen. There were cameras guiding their way, "here they come!" Darthmorf cackled. "Luckily for you, you're still alive. Unlike my dear friend Helen. Unfortunate bite, that. I invite you to stay alive and comply with my, and my associate's, demands." David Princer entered the room and played around with some of the scientific equipment sprawled on the marble-top counters.

"You see this, this little nifty bottle? This is what caused that unfortunate 'accidental' burn. Wouldn't to spill any of that, now would we." He pranced over to Nageru, elegantly, just in time for her friend's to enter and witness the scene. He uncorked the container and poured it generously on Nageru. "Nasty habit, this." Princer retrieved a cigar and a lighter, and lit the cigar butt, allowing smoke to drift into the air. Its smell permeated the premises, and Darthmorf turned his head and covered his mouth from vomiting, managing curses in his mumbles. Princer continued smoking, and then pressed the heat against Nageru's left cheek, burning the skin. Nageru twisted in pain.

"Well, sweetheart, nice visit, but your friends are here now too, and they must be contained for their own safety. Helen doesn't bite... cats..." Darthmorf snapped his fingers reluctantly and slouched down, and two robotic security guards charged the guests that had arrived. In their arms, they had seized Helena, a redhead who could beat down most enemies with her hammer. She went under the showname 'Caramiltdansen'. In the other guard's arms was a male with fire for hair and eyes concealed behind the lenses of his trademark sunglasses. He struggled to get out; that was Steef's resilient nature coming into play. Their weapons were confiscated, as they were thrown to the floor in dust. "You're going to clean that up, y'know."

"Now, then. Let's see what you can offer. We would like all of your bank account details, first, for the sake of purchasing scientific equipment and the such. Is that OK with you fellas?" Helena shrugged, and Steef could only manage a mumble. "What was that?" Princer shouted, kicking the two in the gut and dragging them to their feet, "I want an answer!"

"Y-yes..."

Featured Members:

- @Teal
- @Milt69466
- @ppowersteef
- @darthmorf
I...I need to sink this slowly.....and unfollow darthmorf (JK)

...uhm...yeah....Great story!

Back
Top Bottom