Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

What Do You Think?

• Total voters
Good to see you've been keeping up with the builds. Lovely as always!

YOU LIIIIVVEEE!!!!!

Looks pretty neat. But what block is that smoke?

You can get them from the party girl, I believe at night, but that might just be because I only am around at night.

Smoke Block and Bubble Block are sold by the party girl ANYTIME during HARDMODE.

Bubble Block is unique in that it will block the passage of liquids but NOT the player.

Yes. :)

Numerous and amazing texture ideas are over here.
oDfgfh94YXX7k4fbiUw8rXmVxONna0GQ8Ea5atRhm-A=w40-h34-no

Especially night sky with starlit heaven wallpaper. I love your style, Flor3nce2456 !
DXH60aPTpMCh1SEY8q80mVxRiYj9pe0M4D3kbos1pvCGWFYIDSI=w35-h44-no

* Are you building skeletron prime ?
Those vice and chainsaw remind me of skeletron prime's.

* How do i read 'Flor3nce' ? florthreence ?

The Underworld village is so awesome!!!!! so does all the rest of the buildings:dryadcry: I wish I can build like that T^T
Oh yes! That thing! I actually updated it to 1.3:

WIP4b.png

If you want to see a lightly modified version in-game, go to the "Fireblossom" server, it's sort-of the spawn. Link to it is in my Signature.

100% Less village! 100% MORE UNDERWORLD FLAVOR!!!

Numerous and amazing texture ideas are over here.

Especially night sky with starlit heaven wallpaper. I love your style, Flor3nce2456 !
DXH60aPTpMCh1SEY8q80mVxRiYj9pe0M4D3kbos1pvCGWFYIDSI=w35-h44-no

* Are you building skeletron prime ?
Those vice and chainsaw remind me of skeletron prime's.

* How do i read 'Flor3nce' ? florthreence ?

Thank you! I like your style very much, too. Greatly admire someone who can build large scale things, but still maintain a standard of detail.
Especially your cranes.
My cranes are all tiny like so:
Crane.png

I call it "Mr. Wishy Lifty"
Problem is, he's teeny weeny.
But I love him all the same, like all my creations.

Former followers of Jewsus will realize this design is very familiar, and I will admit to referencing his design heavily.
--

I don't *think* I'm building skeletron prime, but I can certainly see the trend.

--

Just "Florence 24,56" will do.

Yeah, sorry about it bring the 'sort of spawn'. There's a bug with tshock that happens if the spawn is in hell where you load in, but cannot see any blocks at all, and just fall.

But believe me, seeing it with hells new awesome soundtrack makes it even better.

What are those red dots in Mr Wishy Lifty?

And I thought I know everything in Terraria....

index.php

If you want to see a lightly modified version in-game, go to the "Fireblossom" server, it's sort-of the spawn. Link to it is in my Signature.

OMG really?! OwO Cool! I'll check the server out!! XD

Holy crap I went away for a little while and you started putting out new and awesome builds D:

*attempts to get up to date and oooh nice houses*

Size does not matter. He looks cool and has detail enough. Cool enough !
I love him too.
But i recommend the "purple rain wallpaper" (with gray paint) instead of "copper pipe wallpaper".
Mp72TLlM5AHzrsii0_KtMTxtkuc9BQj0BY5tPIrtdkI=w27-h25-no
These look like Luminite Brick Wall not Pipe Wallpaper. And how you answered question, you answered with me after me wrong.

View attachment 76020

Thank you! I like your style very much, too. Greatly admire someone who can build large scale things, but still maintain a standard of detail.
Especially your cranes.
My cranes are all tiny like so:
View attachment 76022

I call it "Mr. Wishy Lifty"
Problem is, he's teeny weeny.
But I love him all the same, like all my creations.

Former followers of Jewsus will realize this design is very familiar, and I will admit to referencing his design heavily.
--

I don't *think* I'm building skeletron prime, but I can certainly see the trend.

--

Just "Florence 24,56" will do.
Size does not matter. He looks cool and has detail enough. Cool enough !
I love him too.
But i recommend the "purple rain wallpaper" (with gray paint) instead of "copper pipe wallpaper".
Mp72TLlM5AHzrsii0_KtMTxtkuc9BQj0BY5tPIrtdkI=w27-h25-no

These look like Luminite Brick Wall not Pipe Wallpaper. And how you answered question, you answered with me after me wrong.

Sorry. I chose the other replies. Sorry again
Kd1AwunQy51957v3YmM26owznVlCCHZWj1xUDcJQpdo=w28-h24-no

So I was up late last, sleepless as usual. I was thinking about how @Eiv builds their nice pretty roofs, and it got me thinking about @Curt0815 isometric builds. Both make clever use of sloping to achieve specific effects and, as usual, my brain decides to mash things together and see what come out.

If it's any good, I post it:

Gift Box.png

It isn't perfect, but the hope is, someone here knows how to fix it and make it better.

As long as you don't stare directly at the joints, it looks okay.

It also helps to lean back in your chair.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Cool stuff. Relatively simple but it works.
Here is one of mine if you care to see XD

*scribbles some notes for later*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom