[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant for if a area below hell is made. It could be called Tartarus

Oh. I think it's pretty neat. Now, to think of a Dungeon weapon for it.. IDKAN, get the Hellrazer with Explosive Bullets. Mix the two and kill yourself. You got your weapon for this biome in the Dungeon! :D

Oh. I think it's pretty neat. Now, to think of a Dungeon weapon for it.. IDKAN, get the Hellrazer with Explosive Bullets. Mix the two and kill yourself. You got your weapon for this biome in the Dungeon! :D

No need to get explosive bullets :p. The Hellrazer turns most bullets into explosive rounds xD.

or a frostburn version of the flamethrower named "freezer burn" or just make it do that if you use ice gel in the normal flamethrower. :eek: different ammo in the flamethrower

we don't need a deeper hell, just a hallow, hell and snow alternate. Snow could be a biome made of pure meteorite, when part of the moon crashed into the planet. Hell could be a biome made of pure crystal, because of the deep pressures deep beneath the earth, filled with crystal covered enemies and valuable ores, and an alternate hallow could be like the cyber, best idea for an alternate hallow for the crimson tbh. And if the contagion is a disease, then the alternate hallow for the contagion could be a cure, a biome made of pure blue liquid and a very quarantined area. The mobs also prevent anything outside come in, as it would ruin their quarantine they worked hard to create.

Plz Blah, could you add the minotaur as the gate to shm and cerberus as a post-plantera hell boss, once you beat him Tartarus spawns in the world... time to get to spriting Lol.

I have feeling grammar nazis will murder me

No need to get explosive bullets :p. The Hellrazer turns most bullets into explosive rounds xD.
@king40606 @Shaedric @Bullseye55 Haha, we all remember those days of "Suicidal Bee IDKAN". XD I was a legit human tombstone dispenser. Need a grave? Bam done. XD Thoooo I did beat you all at PvP nearly every time. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom