[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
One question:
How do you get Enchanted Bars.
[DOUBLEPOST=1447441605,1447441406][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, the "wiki" is literally two sentences of information regarding two weapons.
This is ridiculous!

The wiki isn't that small. You're hallucinating xD.

And Enchanted Bars you get from gold chests underground. They replace Enchanted Boomerangs (I think; it's been a long time since I worked in the code xD).

enchanted bars replace enchanted boomerangs in golden chests (just to confirm, i created 3 worlds and checked through about 25 gold chests, none had boomerangs, just the other drops and sometimes the bars.) the wiki does contain most info on avalon, though much of it from its tconfig version, its just that there are almost no direct links to the wiki pages, so you'll hae to search through the search bar for them.

enchanted bars replace enchanted boomerangs in golden chests (just to confirm, i created 3 worlds and checked through about 25 gold chests, none had boomerangs, just the other drops and sometimes the bars.) the wiki does contain most info on avalon, though much of it from its tconfig version, its just that there are almost no direct links to the wiki pages, so you'll hae to search through the search bar for them.

And even then, the Avalon wiki isn't complete even with the tConfig version.

So, let me get this straight. You get Enchanted Bars in Gold Chests!?!?
Well, could be worse, they could be hardmode.
Also, the Exxo Avalon wiki is FAR smaller than the standard Avalon wiki.

Anyway, on to a completely different topic, I have an idea for a new Exxo Avalon magic weapon!
THE MAGNABLADE STORM!!!
Crafting: Razorblade Typhoon, Magnet Sphere, 50 Souls of Blight at a Bookcase.
79 damage, 19 use time, uses 25 mana, 5 knockback, autofire
Shoots 2 Magnablades that act like Razorblades, but also shoot lasers at nearby enemies for 40 damage. The lasers are identical to Magnet Sphere lasers.

We never got that angel! >:eek:oo unsubs unlikes unsomething
Yeah, no angel or devil. I remember on that server, testing out some stuff with him. Then we mentioned more transformation accessories and then mentioned an Angel and Devil, he liked the idea, but I couldn't make a sprite sheet for them. ;(

We never got that angel! >:eek:oo unsubs unlikes unsomething
blah: sure ill add angels in to avalon :)
Everyone: HOORAY!
(everyone realises the angel is just your character with a halo hat above them only.)
blah y u no add real angel? :(
blah: because only i may become an angel, and you will all remain as puny humans!!!
(blah suddenly transforms into his final form... it is Oblivion!)
and now its time for you to die!!!
(Melly gets mad at blah and throwes a rock at him, the rock hits blah's eye... his true weak spot!)
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! HOW DID YOU KNOW MY ENCHANTED EYE WAS THE SOURCE OF MY POWERS!!!
(blah falls to the ground and returns to his human form... beside him lays a pure white tablet made of unknown materials, on the tablet it reads:
Only those with a soul of pure, and power to defeat the dark guardian may rise into a higher form.)

... I think i got a little carried away that time...

blah: sure ill add angels in to avalon :)
Everyone: HOORAY!
(everyone realises the angel is just your character with a halo hat above them only.)
blah y u no add real angel? :(
blah: because only i may become an angel, and you will all remain as puny humans!!!
(blah suddenly transforms into his final form... it is Oblivion!)
and now its time for you to die!!!
(Melly gets mad at blah and throwes a rock at him, the rock hits blah's eye... his true weak spot!)
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! HOW DID YOU KNOW MY ENCHANTED EYE WAS THE SOURCE OF MY POWERS!!!
(blah falls to the ground and returns to his human form... beside him lays a pure white tablet made of unknown materials, on the tablet it reads:
Only those with a soul of pure, and power to defeat the dark guardian may rise into a higher form.)

... I think i got a little carried away that time...

Yeah, I think you did

I saw it. I just haven't commented yet xD.

Anyway... It's good, but I think we have enough of those types of weapons. It'd probably be OP anyway.

EDIT: Which is to say, I have enough OP weapons already :p.

Oh, sure, and a 220+ damage Blizzard Staff that uses no mana is totally NOT overpowered
Besides, the mechanic is very different from the weapons used (projectiles that shoot projectiles), and it's an idea I've thought about for quite some time

Oh yes, indeed. You have such op weapons Oblivion cowers in fear when I bring my Copper Shortsword out.

And then he does a double take and promptly headspins at you for 200 damage. Lol.

EDIT: This just came in:

Oh, sure, and a 220+ damage Blizzard Staff that uses no mana is totally NOT overpowered
Besides, the mechanic is very different from the weapons used (projectiles that shoot projectiles), and it's an idea I've thought about for quite some time

I think you forgot to read the EDIT. :p.

And then he does a double take and promptly headspins at you for 200 damage. Lol.
...._______________________________
../..................................................\
/.........R.I.P. Melly the Winter Melon.......\
|......................................................|
|......Head got ripped off from Oblivion....|
|........."Copper Shortswords are op"........|
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.