Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, when it says we should have 1.2.4 "by Christmas", does that mean the actual holiday or the in-game season? I feel like I already know, but if anyone knows for sure, please tell me.

I have 6.3 free gb. Also what does "ram" mean. I always have at least 5 gb of data free.
Ram is the amount of processing power in bytes that your system has. Storage space is not ram though, You can check it in apps (system settings) then you can go to running apps and it will show how much is free and used.

Ram is the amount of processing power in bytes that your system has. Storage space is not ram though, You can check it in apps (system settings) then you can go to running apps and it will show how much is free and used.
Bruh I just watched one of ur YT videos and ur not half bad I liked a few of ur vids ur good at what u are doing BoC first night I can barely take on EoC 3-4 night... Good luck on ur YT channel keep up the good work

Omg the suspense is killing me!!! I need that update !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruh I just watched one of ur YT videos and ur not half bad I liked a few of ur vids ur good at what u are doing BoC first night I can barely take on EoC 3-4 night... Good luck on ur YT channel keep up the good work
Not really the place to talk about this but thanks.
Omg the suspense is killing me!!! I need that update !!!!!
A simple changelog wouldve made me completely satisfied to wait even until christmas. The wait is driving most of us insane atm I assume. I just want to see the amount of fixes mostly. wierd huh?

Now, when it says we should have 1.2.4 "by Christmas", does that mean the actual holiday or the in-game season? I feel like I already know, but if anyone knows for sure, please tell me.
I'd assume Dec 25th, keep in mind that it's "hopefully" by then. Not 100% guaranteed. :)
Any news on being able to move my 360 save to my Xbox One?
As far as I'm aware that still has not been enabled.

VERY glad that everything is in submission! Congrats on the milestone for everyone. Now we wait on the Apples and Sonys and Microsofts of the world. :)

On the console front - quite unfortunate, but I would have made the same choice. Glad there is at least a plan to fast-track the missing stuff. Also glad the extra time on bugs was taken - really hoping that yields a cleaner and more stable game in the end.

I am beyond excited to see all the console and mobile Terrarians finally get their hands on all this amazing content! Be sure to share all the amazing builds and experiences that you have (plus any issues) once you do! :)
You forgot Google.

Hello all, I've been playing this amazing game since it released on console, I'm so hyped for the update! I just wanted to know, will the ever so elusive orange bloodroot spawns be fixed on console? I've never even seen one in nearly 3 years! Ha.

Hello all, I've been playing this amazing game since it released on console, I'm so hyped for the update! I just wanted to know, will the ever so elusive orange bloodroot spawns be fixed on console? I've never even seen one in nearly 3 years! Ha.
Well consider that console has only had 1.2 for a year and a half and that doesnt add up. Unless you were figuratively speaking on the grounds that its felt like 3 years. Either way bloodroots are quite rare in all versions, it maybe just RNG but I dont know if anyone has found a bloodroot on any certain console.

Cuz its rare in the cavern

Im gonna make a wild guess. If 505 submitted the update for approval yesterday then the Google play update was already approved(since gplay only takes hours to approve updates) so that means they're currently keeping the update hostage until other platforms get approved. Why should we android users suffer just cus other platforms take long approving times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom