Pixel Art Cold Blue's Pixel Art

because you saw a 1x1 pixel art in terraria, fine.
A terraria sprite isn't only 2x2, it also has a certain palette color, is generally small when talking pixel count, has an outline... my sprites are also 2x2 when I post them here for visibility's sake. 2x2 is just a format you use it in and has nothing to do with the sprite itself.

A terraria sprite isn't only 2x2, it also has a certain palette color, is generally small when talking pixel count, has an outline... my sprites are also 2x2 when I post them here for visibility's sake. 2x2 is just a format you use it in and has nothing to do with the sprite itself.
Basically 2x2 just means that you resize to pixels to be twice as big for visibility or game format

It's been a while since I last posted anything here.
To be honest, it was because I felt my skill isn't good enough to full-fill and satisfy your requests' expectations, therefore, I thought to myself that I should try to improve it first before doing the requests. Unfortunately, practicing takes ages, but so silly was I that I didn't realize such thing and keep trying, resulting in a long hiatus. Apologies, everyone. Now, I'm back, hopefully, as I have remembered my purpose of creating this thread, to improve my skill through doing requests, besides, I can come back to the badly-sprited ones and improve them some days.
Also, it's been months for some requests, if anyone is still interested in theirs, please do inform me. I know it's cheap asking for such a request from you guys but that would help me finish the most-needed ones first.
Again, sorry for being disappointing and unreasonable.

[NOTICE]
It seems that you guys were arguing about [stuff]. I do both Terraria and non-Terraria sprites.

Good to see you back on your feet! And ya know, you're a lot better than some people, so don't be going and being hard on yourself.

*Thumbs up*

I don't need my old request anymore, so you can forget about it. I'll probably end up making a new one later.

chiken.png

Colors seem off on bright background, guess I'll fix that later.
EDIT: Tried to fix.
@Ol' Good Miniek the Santa
If you still need it.

Last edited:
Currently doing other sprites that are not related to this thread for some reasons.
Meanwhile, have something which has been sitting in my folder since September 2nd 2015.
Just an old animation test, it has no uses.
WqQelot.gif

[NOTICE]
Should be back to this thread's business after finishing the sprites I mentioned earlier.

GET PHENOMENALLY BRUTALIZED!
Thank you, I remember your sprite thread on TO starting off with quite a lot of spectacular armor sets. Don't kill me if I'm wrong though.
I think bone monsters are descendants of fleshy monsters, therefore, THEY CAME FIRST!
_request__bone_worm_by_minitehhedgehog-d9qoxjg.png

Shading is kind of overdone and off at some spot, I'll tweak them later.
Also, if you want to change anything, tell me, gonna take a break now~
not really.
zzz...

Last edited:
Thank you, I remember your sprite thread on TO starting off with quite a lot of spectacular armor sets. Don't kill me if I'm wrong though.

_request__bone_worm_by_minitehhedgehog-d9qoxjg.png

Shading is kind of overdone and off at some spot, I'll tweak them later.
Also, if you want to change anything, tell me, gonna take a break now~
not really.
zzz...
Looks awesome! :D
Thanks! Our team actually got two official spriters now, so you can do the rest of my requests and I'll leave you alone.

P.S. Your sprites are aaaaawesome!

Back
Top Bottom