Pixel Art Cold Blue's Pixel Art

Ahah, I can do pixel art, jk! But someone else is doing it for me, bless them love.

♪ Hey, I've only started pixel art for like 3-4 years and I had already made some sprites which I found decent, maybe the other don't find it that good but I like them, that's what really matters to me. Though I do try my best to meet the expectations of the requests, if not satisfying them.
♪ I've always seen my pixel arts as something beautiful in my opinion even when I was new to this, nowadays, those old ones do look ugly but that's the sign of improvement! At least that's how I think it works.
♪ Well, if you are really passionate about pixel art, it won't be hard to get the what you wanted some day.

Take care of your life.
I don' think that's how I'm supposed to end the message but whatever, English isn't even rolling on my tounge.
Not sure why I put ♪, the words don't even rhyme or sound good, however, I found the paragraph cleaner with those ~♪. Kind of.

Haha! Wait, I said what it says- wait!? What the heck!? Oh, this feels right. Not!
It's a limited reward from our service, for posting something in a deep-dead thread, of course.
Thought it doesn't matter, enjoy it while it lasts, lone one.

No, I'm just joking. I do that most of the time on this thread here, to make things more poetic, no, silly.

heatstream_guster_by_minitehhedgehog-da8xjd2.png
~ Heatstream Guster
Feel like making a sword after 4 months of not making any sword.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom