Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we always been able to do this with the hooks?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 190
Every time I go to the underworld I die from "burning" to death when I'm not even on fire AND MY HEALTH IS FINE can't even play the game anymore with such pathetic bugs smh..
[DOUBLEPOST=1450059614,1450059419][/DOUBLEPOST]I haven't experienced any horrible bugs like that with my ultimate character though just my tempest staff turning into a fishing pole that's about it

Was the ocean infinite because if it is then this is a bug.

I moved all the water from one of my oceans to hell.
image.png
image.png

FUDGE! My sister and I keep dieing from duke.

And she last way longer than me. I have 84 Defense! She has like 43! She's a Mage and I'm a warrior.

All of her accessories are warding. She has godly for all her wepons. I even got a legendary terra blade and a demonic of.. I forgot the name but it summons thought rain clouds.

Any tips. We get him way down to his second form right about when he gets to red. But we still die... Any tips? At all?

FUDGE! My sister and I keep dieing from duke.

And she last way longer than me. I have 84 Defense! She has like 43! She's a Mage and I'm a warrior.

All of her accessories are warding. She has godly for all her wepons. I even got a legendary terra blade and a demonic of.. I forgot the name but it summons thought rain clouds.

Any tips. We get him way down to his second form right about when he gets to red. But we still die... Any tips? At all?
Where are you fighting him. If you take hi away from the ocean he does heaps more damage. You can go as high as you want but don't leave the ocean. I died in my first 2 fights because I left the ocean and then the next fight I stayed in the ocean and won pretty easily.

Where are you fighting him. If you take hi away from the ocean he does heaps more damage. You can go as high as you want but don't leave the ocean. I died in my first 2 fights because I left the ocean and then the next fight I stayed in the ocean and won pretty easily.
What are you using to fight him? I'd like to try fighting him, and I want to see if I have the necessary armour for it :).

What are you using to fight him? I'd like to try fighting him, and I want to see if I have the necessary armour for it :).
Full beetle armour, either one works but scale mail is better for bosses
A big platform over the ocean
Paladins hammer
Vampire knifes
Raven staff
For accessories I had wings, warrior emblem, frost spark books, mechanical glove and star veil.

@505 Games Support bug report traveling merchant and blood moon spawn rates taravelling merchant hss 22% chance of spawningper day while blood moon has 11% chance per night but in mobile i get bloodmoons almost every night say in 5 nights i get 4 bmoons, while traveling merchant 30 days no show ive been checking my npcs hourly(in game time), ivs only seen him spawn once in 50 EFFIN NIGHTS.

Traveling merchant... HE APPEARED RANDOMLY ON MY SCREEN! So did a skelly (skeleton)... here's a pic of Mr. Bohemas the Traveling Merchant!
Screenshot_2015-12-13-21-39-48.png

Please report all the bugs (via. Email or Gmail. As I said there are many bugs that has been detected. ( thru others comment and experience of mine ) help them to make our playing be happier, and smoother.

When will the bug fix come.?

I have a new tree farm that I built underground. So I built a staircase using platform. But I can't drop down from it.
Please fix that.. Using android 5.1.1 Sony Xperia z c6602

And another bug that you forgot to fix is bloomed animation of dayblooms..
[DOUBLEPOST=1450073659,1450073614][/DOUBLEPOST]When will the bug fix come.?

I have a new tree farm that I built underground. So I built a staircase using platform. But I can't drop down from it.
Please fix that.. Using android 5.1.1 Sony Xperia z c6602

And another bug that you forgot to fix is bloomed animation of dayblooms..

Sorry about double posting. Something went wrong.

ExE the travelling merchant has normal spawn rate it's just the bug is his message doesn't appear when he visits
No. Its not normal how is 22% less likely than 11%? Bloodmoon has lower chance of happening but it happens almost daily but trav doesn't show up for more than 30 days? I even get more solar eclipses than him visiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom