tModLoader [tMod] Terranova

When you update dont forget the wooden shield is giving the damage of shield of chthulhu
[DOUBLEPOST=1445779094,1445778957][/DOUBLEPOST]You can make a ultra mana potion, reatores 500 or 600 of mana?

When you update dont forget the wooden shield is giving the damage of shield of chthulhu
[DOUBLEPOST=1445779094,1445778957][/DOUBLEPOST]You can make a ultra mana potion, reatores 500 or 600 of mana?
okay, ill look into it

When i try to build your mod it says that there is an error.
the log says :
warning CS2008: Aucun fichier source spécifié

error CS0006: Le fichier de métadonnées 'TerrariaMac.exe' est introuvable

error CS0006: Le fichier de métadonnées 'FNA.dll' est introuvable

-------
PS sry i'm french.

When i try to build your mod it says that there is an error.
the log says :
warning CS2008: Aucun fichier source spécifié

error CS0006: Le fichier de métadonnées 'TerrariaMac.exe' est introuvable

error CS0006: Le fichier de métadonnées 'FNA.dll' est introuvable

-------
PS sry i'm french.
I'm guessing you're using a mac?
This issue has been handled on the tModLoader thread a few times, so my advice to you is to look there.
That error probably doesn't have anything to do with this specific mod, but with the way you installed tModLoader.

Ok so for an unkown and obscure reason the mod just kinda spawned and worked. I have no clue. And i do not have a mac. Thank you/sry

dude 5% is rare
I do not think so. Not for this item. Slimes are very common in pre-hardmode. And beside this, there are slime statues.
I've tried it back then to set it higher, but then it floods your inventory with it

dude 5% is rare
I do not think so. Not for this item. Slimes are very common in pre-hardmode. And beside this, there are slime statues.
I've tried it back then to set it higher, but then it floods your inventory with it
I've got to agree with @DerHek on this one. Although 5% is quite low, slimes are one of the (if not THE) most common enemy NPCs in Terraria.
I don't think that 'rarity' can be described by drop-chance only ;)
It's heavily opinion based, though.

Reactions: Hek
Back
Top Bottom