Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello Terrarians!

We are happy to announce that update has been approved on the Sony consoles (PS3, PS4, and Vita) and the update will start to roll out today! For PS4, if you are a European user, you should have the update already and US players can expect it in the next few hours.

PS3 and Vita should arrive as the system allows/releases them over the next ~48 hours.

Microsoft users (Xbox 360 and Xbox One) we haven't forgotten about you! The update is at the end of the submission process with a couple of last minute touches pending. We hope to have some good news for you soon!
Xbox is finally out!!:D:nursehappy::merchantcool::dryadrolleyes:`:confused:~:cool::joy::brain::golem::zombie::nymph::pumpking:

Hello @Ocramkiller48, welcome to the site :)

As you are new to this site, so you may be a bit unfamiliar with it, but its not a chat room, but a discussion board . . . you wouldn't normally say hi in a regular thread, and posts should be contributing to the topic at hand.

But if you'd like to introduce yourself to the community, feel free to post a new thread here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/introductions.89/

If you have any questions, please hit "Start a Conversation" underneath of my avatar to send me a personal message, rather than post them here. :D

Hi all, I'm new too.

This is the bug report thread? Do you need them submitted to the http://support.505games.com/ link also?

I haven't seen anyone here mention it, but I thought I did see a photo showing it here, but for Xbox360 version is the glass wall texture bugged? There are grey lines through most of my glass walls and the texture doesn't repeat properly either horizontally or vertically. I tore a section down and replaced it, but the lines come back. I also placed glass walls in a newly created world but that don't change anything. There may be the same issue in another wood wall texture, the light brown one pre-update, it doesn't look right, that might just be my imagination though.

Also, about half of my torches that are wired to switches display a weird animated almost face like texture when switched off. I can't tell it it's the switches that are placed on walls or on the sides of bricks.

I can provide photos of either these if it helps.

I hope the glass thing is fixable! My domed city is really ugly now... sad face.

That said, loving the new features, thanks guys. Will see if I can spot any more bugs.

I am excited to fight duke fishron, I'v been waiting so... long for this. I'm curtain that it will take me hours of grinding to catch up, but thats a good thing.:D

Hi all, I'm new too.

This is the bug report thread? Do you need them submitted to the http://support.505games.com/ link also?

I haven't seen anyone here mention it, but I thought I did see a photo showing it here, but for Xbox360 version is the glass wall texture bugged? There are grey lines through most of my glass walls and the texture doesn't repeat properly either horizontally or vertically. I tore a section down and replaced it, but the lines come back. I also placed glass walls in a newly created world but that don't change anything. There may be the same issue in another wood wall texture, the light brown one pre-update, it doesn't look right, that might just be my imagination though.

Also, about half of my torches that are wired to switches display a weird animated almost face like texture when switched off. I can't tell it it's the switches that are placed on walls or on the sides of bricks.

I can provide photos of either these if it helps.

I hope the glass thing is fixable! My domed city is really ugly now... sad face.

That said, loving the new features, thanks guys. Will see if I can spot any more bugs.
Please file reports at that link. Screen shots would be golden since you're having visual issues. Make sure to include them in your report. You can also post a thread to discuss it here http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/console-bug-reports.138/
Yeah i was waiting for it YES! when will it come out for xbox 360.
It's already out on 360 for most folks. Could take a day or two to reach every region.

Is there a list somewhere of maybe all the included content in this update, so I know which items I wanna try to track down next?

anyone on 360 who wants to do fishron and fishing quests with me?
[DOUBLEPOST=1450505566,1450505549][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is there a list somewhere of maybe all the included content in this update, so I know which items I wanna try to track down next?
"Xbox One not 360"

I noticed some bugs. Ps vita version
When holding items like umbrella or flare gun this happens
2015-12-19-112103.jpg
Item stays on the place where the mount was summoned (happens with all 4 mouts)
2015-12-19-112138.jpg
On the map this happens (only happens with reindeer mount)
2015-12-19-112212.jpg
Also baby grinch and mini minotaur pets destroy grass and flowers while walking.I don't know if its intended or not.
And for anyone wondering I got reindeer mount legit (not "hacked it in") so i can confirm that there's no bugs that makes this item unobtainable, which is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom