Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

505Games

Publisher/Developer
Staff member
505 Games
BannerHoliday.png

*The update is now live on Xbox systems!!*

Hello Terrarians!

We are happy to announce that update has been approved on the Sony consoles (PS3, PS4, and Vita) and the update will start to roll out today! For PS4, if you are a European user, you should have the update already and US players can expect it in the next few hours.

PS3 and Vita should arrive as the system allows/releases them over the next ~48 hours.

Microsoft users (Xbox 360 and Xbox One) we haven't forgotten about you! The update is at the end of the submission process with a couple of last minute touches pending. We hope to have some good news for you soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello Terrarians!

We are happy to announce that update has been approved on the Sony consoles (PS3, PS4, and Vita) and the update will start to roll out today! For PS4, if you are a European user, you should have the update already and US players can expect it in the next few hours.

PS3 and Vita should arrive as the system allows/releases them over the next ~48 hours.

Microsoft users (Xbox 360 and Xbox One) we haven't forgotten about you! The update is at the end of the submission process with a couple of last minute touches pending. We hope to have some good news for you soon!
Finally!

Excellent. but where's the change log? And is the save-crash issue on the Vita fixed? Ahhh, so many questions! My little piggie heart cannot wait!

Edit: The PSVita save-crash issue has NOT been fixed. I know Loki and 505 Games knew of the issue since it first arose during the "additions" patch, but no fix is included in this update.

Last edited:
Excellent. but where's the change log? And is the save-crash issue on the Vita fixed? Ahhh, so many questions! My little piggie heart cannot wait!

My biggest worry is that the vita crash bug is still present, I currently cannot play medium or large worlds without it crashing.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450213470,1450213403][/DOUBLEPOST]
Damn, I was hoping for xbox update. This is like having to sit and watch everyone open their presents on Xmas day, but you have to wait until Boxing day to open yours.
I mean yeah its great its coming out, but a little disheartening to see all you PS players enjoying something only you have lol

It's a bit like us console players watching all the PC folks getting their hands on 1.3.

Awesome news!!!

Hang in there, Xbox Terrarians - you shouldn't be far behind at all! :)

There really is no good answer when a disconnect happens...do you hold on one approval to wait on the other...either way, someone isn't happy. Sorry guys, but hopefully not long at all. ;)

As you find any bugs guys, PLEASE use the link in the bottom of 505 Games' signature to make sure that they are seen by the appropriate folks.

Enjoy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom