1. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Discussion in 'Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio' started by 505Games, Dec 15, 2015.

1. 505Games

505Games Publisher/Developer Staff Member 505 Games

BannerHoliday.png
    *The update is now live on Xbox systems!!*

Hello Terrarians!

We are happy to announce that update has been approved on the Sony consoles (PS3, PS4, and Vita) and the update will start to roll out today! For PS4, if you are a European user, you should have the update already and US players can expect it in the next few hours.

PS3 and Vita should arrive as the system allows/releases them over the next ~48 hours.

Microsoft users (Xbox 360 and Xbox One) we haven't forgotten about you! The update is at the end of the submission process with a couple of last minute touches pending. We hope to have some good news for you soon!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2015
  2. ExoticCharm

ExoticCharm Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Duke Fishron shall be mine to destroy!

Excellent news about the update. :)

3. DiabloNocturnia

DiabloNocturnia Terrarian

Excellent job guys

4. qwityboy proflip

qwityboy proflip Terrarian

Yes! Finally!! Thank you so much!I was on edge all this week!:happy::dryadhappy::merchanthappy::nursehappy:~:happy:`:happy::red::joy::brain::golem::zombie::nymph::pumpking:

5. The Terraria Swag Beast

The Terraria Swag Beast Official Terrarian

Yayayyy finally!!!! Thank u! I've been waiting for sooo long!!! Duke fishron here I come! :D

Safeman likes this.
  6. SkylusiaArmorce

SkylusiaArmorce Terrarian

Thanks you

7. the snow spirit

the snow spirit Official Terrarian

Yes, thank you 505games! I don't play ps4 but at least I know when ps3 will get the update.

Enderslayer197 and Oc_12 like this.
  8. opie

opie Terrarian

Im not gonna lie, i am really disappointed. To have Microsoft delay this is really frustrating. i understand it's not on 505, but over the last couple hours seeing some consoles get the update, i really had my hopes up. **sigh**

9. Halixon

Halixon Skeletron Prime

Finally!

10. Terramany

Terramany Terrarian

Buen trabajo ...;)

11. xX TeD P 001 Xx

xX TeD P 001 Xx Terrarian

I am as well , bit annoying really seeing as though I've been so excited to play :( *Double Sigh*

12. Kamizama3000

Kamizama3000 Terrarian

finally peace to my soul :happy::dryadhappy::merchanthappy::nursehappy:~:happy:`:happy:

DiabloNocturnia likes this.
  13. The Teenage Gamer

The Teenage Gamer Terrarian

Excellent. but where's the change log? And is the save-crash issue on the Vita fixed? Ahhh, so many questions! My little piggie heart cannot wait!

Edit: The PSVita save-crash issue has NOT been fixed. I know Loki and 505 Games knew of the issue since it first arose during the "additions" patch, but no fix is included in this update.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
  14. RAGNAR

RAGNAR Eye of Cthulhu

Damn, I was hoping for xbox update. This is like having to sit and watch everyone open their presents on Xmas day, but you have to wait until Boxing day to open yours.
    I mean yeah its great its coming out, but a little disheartening to see all you PS players enjoying something only you have lol

15. DiabloNocturnia

DiabloNocturnia Terrarian

My biggest worry is that the vita crash bug is still present, I currently cannot play medium or large worlds without it crashing.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 15, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 15, 2015 ---
    It's a bit like us console players watching all the PC folks getting their hands on 1.3.

16. Fury

Fury Lunatic Cultist

Good job guys! I'm glad my friend didn't waste his time shopping an image to troll me. lol.

cosmiccori likes this.
  17. SilentWolf

SilentWolf Terrarian

Really... PlayStation gets everything these days. Oh well, I can wait

xX TeD P 001 Xx likes this.
  18. xX TeD P 001 Xx

xX TeD P 001 Xx Terrarian

Exactly how I feel bud :( . Bit annoying really and unfair, but at least we get the update soon (can't wait) :)

19. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

Awesome news!!!

Hang in there, Xbox Terrarians - you shouldn't be far behind at all! :)

There really is no good answer when a disconnect happens...do you hold on one approval to wait on the other...either way, someone isn't happy. Sorry guys, but hopefully not long at all. ;)

As you find any bugs guys, PLEASE use the link in the bottom of 505 Games' signature to make sure that they are seen by the appropriate folks.

Enjoy!!!!

20. mickylovefist

mickylovefist Terrarian

Yesssss! I canny wait for this to land on my PS3. Me and the wife, new characters, new world... ALL NIGHT SESH! :D

cosmiccori, Safeman, Kalifox and 4 others like this.