Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(No Xbox?
[DOUBLEPOST=1450572343,1450572121][/DOUBLEPOST]Im very disappointed watching all the other people having 1.2.4. Ive been waiting so long. Im so jealous... I can't take it anymore!!:mad:o_O:mad:o_O`:mad:'o_O`:mad:'o_O

;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(No Xbox?
[DOUBLEPOST=1450572343,1450572121][/DOUBLEPOST]Im very disappointed watching all the other people having 1.2.4. Ive been waiting so long. Im so jealous... I can't take it anymore!!:mad:o_O:mad:o_O`:mad:'o_O`:mad:'o_O
It's out on all platforms we support, including XBox One/360 since Thursday.

I have found a glitch in the update, when playing multiplayer or even singleplayer your minecart flouts in the air or goes underground while going really fast on the minecart, also if your on the minecart and you go to place a block or use a weapon you fall out of the minecart, and if you jump off the minecart track and fall until dieing from like 3000 - 5000 fall damage. Please fix these things, because me and my cousin have been waiting forever for this update and it's kinda depresing

(xbox360)

I have found a glitch in the update, when playing multiplayer or even singleplayer your minecart flouts in the air or goes underground while going really fast on the minecart, also if your on the minecart and you go to place a block or use a weapon you fall out of the minecart, and if you jump off the minecart track and fall until dieing from like 3000 - 5000 fall damage. Please fix these things, because me and my cousin have been waiting forever for this update and it's kinda depresing

(xbox360)
You already posted this on page 26.

(xbox360)
You already posted this on page 26.

Sometimes people forget that they have posted and accidentally post again. No problem there. Now we can all be sure that it has been posted and move forward, safe in the knowledge that it won't be posted again.

Ok so what mounts are available now? I know the bunny, slime, and Pigron, but can we also legit get the reindeer and unicorn?

Also quick Tip to all those struggling with Fishron, spectre gear set, all accessories reforged to Warding, Mana Flower,Razorpine (mine is Godly) and a single lane of asphalt across the sky.
Summon him, potion buff and slowly run on asphalt to have him follow. Destroying him with this takes less than 5 minutes.
Once you defeat him and get the Razorblade Typhoon spell, you can easily kill 3 Dukes in a single night

Hope this helps!
Anyone able to tell me if the reindeer and unicorn mounts are in this update?

For us PS Vita fans WE need to help the devs figure out what's up with the random crashes. Honeslty I don't care if the next update only fixes the random crash bug as long as it's fixed and I don't have crashes. then I can wait for the extra summoner items.

Ok so what mounts are available now? I know the bunny, slime, and Pigron, but can we also legit get the reindeer and unicorn?

Also quick Tip to all those struggling with Fishron, spectre gear set, all accessories reforged to Warding, Mana Flower,Razorpine (mine is Godly) and a single lane of asphalt across the sky.
Summon him, potion buff and slowly run on asphalt to have him follow. Destroying him with this takes less than 5 minutes.
Once you defeat him and get the Razorblade Typhoon spell, you can easily kill 3 Dukes in a single night

Hope this helps!
No Unicorn,
Bunny, Rudolph, Pigron, and Turtle are on console.

Wait, can the console version make the Endless Quiver and the Endless Musket Pouck or no?
No those were 1.3 content.
I know now thanks i have got the Angler happy to have him but have not got a Truffle Worm to get Duke.
They're difficult to get, but many people have managed to get them by making a large flat platform of mushroom grass underground and running around swinging their bugnet.

Last edited:
I really wish they would do what they said they were going to do and release little, tiny updates. So, like, the first update that carries over 1.3 content could be like, something minor, and then, the updates keep getting more major and major, until finally: The Moon Lord.

Amazing! Still not 1.3 yet, but I've been enjoying mods more on PC.

Surprisingly, I had to update both MC and Terraria on the same day for the XBOX 360.

Any news for Terraria: XBOX One Edition being free to those who already own Terraria: XBOX 360 Edition?

So i was playing on psvita for 3 hours without get crash ( saving the game every 10 minutes ),farming truffle worms n duke fishron then my screen freeze when i tried to check the map ( stuck in the load map screen ) i was still able to move on icons but the load map was stuck.I restarted the game closing it,loading my main world and it being corrupted :/ i get error when the load screen say "loading data world" XD fortunally i saved it on cloud and i didn t lose it,i think that this thing is a part of that random crash.Please help us pleasee;(

i think plantera is glitch again on 360, i search in the entire jungle for hours and i can't find any plantera bulb

i think plantera is glitch again on 360, i search in the entire jungle for hours and i can't find any plantera bulb
Have you killed all three Mech Bosses, as that is now a requirement.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450634549,1450634437][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I believe Palm Wood is bugged on Console or at least Vita; I planted acorns in the desert and on the beach half an hour ago and still no Palm trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom