3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
by switching items while in use you can mess up the use time.
for example, use a spear and switch to a weapon that has a secondary cooldon for a special effect, like a sword beam
the beam will launch much more frequently.

if you use 2 rocket launchers, holding shoot button, and switching back and forth between the 2 will give you 0 usetime.
easily getting 3 rockets shot every second. even more if your fingers are fast.

The TWINS sure are EASY! Just build a SKYBRIDGE and summon the twins. Auto target Ret and shoot at him while jumping/flying up! Once Ret has left the screen, (Read OUT OF BOUNDS OF MAP) he will DESPAWN! Leaving you with the easier Spaz to deal with. I have duplicated this multiple times. Be careful you don't make them both go out of bounds.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450885988,1450885851][/DOUBLEPOST]
by switching items while in use you can mess up the use time.
for example, use a spear and switch to a weapon that has a secondary cooldon for a special effect, like a sword beam
the beam will launch much more frequently.

if you use 2 rocket launchers, holding shoot button, and switching back and forth between the 2 will give you 0 usetime.
easily getting 3 rockets shot every second. even more if your fingers are fast.

On a side note I'm going to try this with Skeletron Prime....

Golem is VERY broken. I can't beat him because his head gets stuck in the wall and does an insane amount of damage.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450905410,1450904847][/DOUBLEPOST]
Golem.jpg

Another issue I found is that when you beat the mechanical bosses you don't get the horned God set. It's supposed to be 100% drop from each boss.

That's a console exclusive, 3ds doesn't have it, plus there not a 100% drop rate.
Edit- so I looked up and figured out you can also get them in mobile version, but as of know, I'm not for sure if they added it.

So underground houses never have chandelier hanging in them, but I think they're supposed to.

The queen bee sometimes spawns at random

Plantera sometimes disappears during the fight

I've noticed sometimes, usually in the underground jungle biome, the bottom screen flashes black.
People have mentioned this, and I've had it happen (usually briefly when going down a hellivator) - but today it was glitching out like mad, I think it depends where your character is... The lava also flashes invisible. Good job I don't have epilepsy...

Also, the Ocram trophy does not work, it goes invisible when placed. Then when you mine it you get a painting back.

So underground houses never have chandelier hanging in them, but I think they're supposed to.

The queen bee sometimes spawns at random

Plantera sometimes disappears during the fight

I've noticed sometimes, usually in the underground jungle biome, the bottom screen flashes black.
People have mentioned this, and I've had it happen (usually briefly when going down a hellivator) - but today it was glitching out like mad, I think it depends where your character is... The lava also flashes invisible. Good job I don't have epilepsy...

Also, the Ocram trophy does not work, it goes invisible when placed. Then when you mine it you get a painting back.
Does planterra despawn when its following you to a certain area or just out of the blue when youre facing it head on? Planterra despawns if you stray too fast/far from it as does ocram

one thing i've noticed on 3DS so far, destroying the goblin sorcerer's shadow projectile instead of magic particle effects, explode into goblin giblets. with no event meter i cant tell if its counting the shadow spell destructions as kills or not, if not its just a hillarious cosmetic issue.

i have also noticed hardmode enemies in glowing mushroom biomes as well, just those specific to those biomes atleast.
mmk, i couldnt tell if it counted cuz the only way to would be to have those hit you repeatedly.

Whys the golem keeps on despawn while im fighting it?

lol sorry, i was half asleep while i posted this.

Golems head was stuck on the brick on the first place and already detached on first pace. After i destroyed the fists, the golem will just despawn after awhile. no idea why.. ill try to post pic.

found bug

Ingredients.
Weapon X (MUST HAVE A PROJECTILE)
Fast Usetime Weapon.
Lots of clicking.
Weapon X must have a projectile, Not sure if boomerangs/paladin hammer works, dont have time to test, would welcome some no life to confirm/deny this working.

Wield Weapon X, start hitting, quickly switch to the fast usetime weapon, (i use a Piranha Gun) and quickly switch back.
repeat.
this will cause the projectile to be shot multiple time in a split second.

as said, i dont have much time to test which weapons this apply to, but its still fun being able to shoot 10 sword beams in a second from the terra blade.

(didnt look into all of the thread, this might have been reported already, then me taking credit would be stupid... so if thats the case, ignore this whole post.)

Edit: this works with paladins hammer. abuse away

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back